North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

Ok, off the wall question but curious if anyone is going to buy a iPAD or tablet to go with their laptop.  My thought was when we are doing clinical rotation if it might be a huge help.  Just thinking about what to get.  

Also, I live in the Raleigh area so if anyone out of town has questions happy to help answer if I can ?

13 minutes ago, Packman PA said:

Ok, off the wall question but curious if anyone is going to buy a iPAD or tablet to go with their laptop.  My thought was when we are doing clinical rotation if it might be a huge help.  Just thinking about what to get.  

Also, I live in the Raleigh area so if anyone out of town has questions happy to help answer if I can ?

I heard that they are going to give a laptop for didactic and then an iPad for clinicals. At my interview, the first years said that their laptop was one of those that flip into a tablet anyway so I would hold off on buying anything like that.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, BeAPA716 said:

I heard that they are going to give a laptop for didactic and then an iPad for clinicals. At my interview, the first years said that their laptop was one of those that flip into a tablet anyway so I would hold off on buying anything like that.

Thank you for the information.  I forgot to ask those questions myself, a little sidetracked with all going on...lol

I wanted to wish everyone who is Interviewing tomorrow best of luck and just try and relax, breath and be yourself ?

I interviewed in October so remember well how you feel with nervousness and anxiety.  Campbell truly does a great job of making it stress free and relaxing.  As for filling out the paperwork from Wes, yes just put "N/A" if you do not already have plans to retake the GRE or any classes.  I put N/A for the GRE but currently taking 2 classes so I did put those down.   Feel free to reach and ask any questions and during the Q&A with the current students do think of questions you  want to ask them.  They are very welcoming to answer all questions and there are no faculty in the room when it is just yourself and the current students.    Again, best of luck to everyone 

• Upvote 2