North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

5 minutes ago, KellyFuturePA2021 said:

Anyone still waiting to hear in either direction? I submitted all the things in June and haven’t heard anything...

I applied in July and finished my CASper in early August! I am still waiting as well. This is not my first cycle applying so I am not new to the waiting game! While the waiting is stressful don’t give up hope yet! ? 

• Upvote 1

I'm the exact same! The waiting is rough!

I applied in July and finished my CASper in early August! I am still waiting as well. This is not my first cycle applying so I am not new to the waiting game! While the waiting is stressful don’t give up hope yet! [emoji846] 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, PAProspect2021 said:

Submitted CASPA in early June. Finished CASPer the last week of August. Interviewed last week and got the call yesterday for an acceptance offer! Congratulations to those of you that got offers as well!

Congrats and I too got the call and was in that interview day.......Now the fun part of waiting, shots, etc....lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexiiii said:

I too was wondering this !

I stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Lillington. They’re the closet hotel to the university. Prices are decent, rooms are clean, continental breakfast has nice options and the staff is super sweet! Just a little piece of advice, if you’re not renting a car it can be a bit of a challenge to get an Uber there. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, carlimar1017 said:

I stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Lillington. They’re the closet hotel to the university. Prices are decent, rooms are clean, continental breakfast has nice options and the staff is super sweet! Just a little piece of advice, if you’re not renting a car it can be a bit of a challenge to get an Uber there. Good luck!

I stayed there as well and would recommend it for the same reasons. I had a rental both times, so no experience with Uber. 

6 minutes ago, carlimar1017 said:

Thank you so much for the info! I think I may drive it’s roughly 7 hours for me but I’ll have a co-pilot ? 

• Like 1