North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

On 8/9/2018 at 4:57 PM, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

Me.  I completed my CASPer test in time for the August interview invite, but I've not received a single thing from Campbell.  I'm a little worried.  Have you reached out to them yet?  I may do so this upcoming week.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/13/2018 at 4:35 PM, AEM59681 said:

Me.  I completed my CASPer test in time for the August interview invite, but I've not received a single thing from Campbell.  I'm a little worried.  Have you reached out to them yet?  I may do so this upcoming week.  

I received an email about a month ago that they thought I was missing a couple prerequisites. I told them that I had indeed taken the classes and even sent them my syllabi to prove it. Never got a reply. I reached out again and as of today, they said my application was still flagged for missing those prequisities. I'm very frustrated as I DID take those classes my junior and senior year of college, not sure why they didn't see that on my transcript. I hope I still have a chance for later interviews ?

I just want to wish the best to everyone who is interviewing tomorrow. You guys don’t need luck- because your hard work is what got you to this point.

My best advice is to breathe deeply, take in your surroundings, and find a few good people to connect with and talk to throughout the day. Just a few minutes with a familiar face to ‘ground yourself’ makes a huge difference. 

I’d like to share something personal, just to let you know that you can handle whatever comes your way. 

In the middle of the night before my interview, my 14-year-old dog had a stroke. I left to come to my interview not only knowing that I would be returning home that afternoon to say goodbye to my old girl- but also knowing that my three children would have to say their goodbyes as well. I left home on what should have been a very exciting morning with a very heavy heart. Throughout the day, I only shared this briefly  with one or two people...but something about just being surrounded by good people who shared my passion and excitement lifted me up and helped me immensely through the day. 

Many point is, the connections we make through this process are everything! You are all interviewing for a spot in the same program- but you’re all in this together. Be authentic-be YOU- and lift each other up. ❤️ Can’t wait to hear from you all tomorrow afternoon! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I applied way back in April and completed my CASPER test in July I believe. I haven’t heard anything from Campbell since July. 

I was thinking of sending an email over to the school to see if there was any update about my application stands in the process. 

Does anyone have any advice on that? Is that a bad idea? I don’t want to annoy the program or anything like that. 

8 minutes ago, REThomas said:

I applied way back in April and completed my CASPER test in July I believe. I haven’t heard anything from Campbell since July. 

I was thinking of sending an email over to the school to see if there was any update about my application stands in the process. 

Does anyone have any advice on that? Is that a bad idea? I don’t want to annoy the program or anything like that. 

I’m in the same boat!