North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

5 hours ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

I Am also in the same boat. I applied and took Casper in mid May. Not rejected or invited. So excited for everyone getting invited, but also it makes me so nervous! Am I in a maybe bucket?!

Edited by charmalarm
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Same here!

Also took my CASPer test on 7/8 at 5 pm and have not heard anything. I never received a confirmation email, but was told when I called that they received everything. Do we think all August interview invites have been extended or is there room still to be interviewed in August? Good luck to everyone!!

On 8/9/2018 at 4:28 PM, Piperpottamus said:

I received an interview invite for August 30, as well!!! ? I live in the Raleigh area and would love to meet up with anyone who is interested!

I took CASPer 5/12. 

Congrats to everyone who received an invite for the end of the month. And for everyone else- I’m excited for big news from you in the future. ❤️

Hey! I would love to meet up with you if you would live! I like in the Cary/Morrisville area if you would be free! 

Edited by srsankar

On 8/9/2018 at 4:57 PM, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

I’m in the same boat. Applied in May, did the first CASPer and no word in either direction. No news is good news, maybe? Haha since we are likely in that “maybe” pile...

• Upvote 1

I received an interview invite for August 30, as well!!! ? I live in the Raleigh area and would love to meet up with anyone who is interested!

I took CASPer 5/12. 

Congrats to everyone who received an invite for the end of the month. And for everyone else- I’m excited for big news from you in the future. ❤️

Congrats!! We seem to be applying to the same schools (I live in the Raleigh area too)! If we end up at the same school we should carpool! Haha good luck with your interview! ?

I took CASPer 5/12. 

I'd love to meet up the night before 8/30 interviews! I'm not from the area so it would be nice to meet up with someone who knows the area ?.

On 8/20/2018 at 12:56 PM, nerroe said:

Does anyone know if they prefer in-state applicants? It seems the majority of people who have interviews so far are around the area? Or this just might be wishful thinking ??

I'm from Michigan and I received an interview! So I guess it's not all in state applicants! ? hope this is encouraging for all the out of staters :).

• Upvote 1