North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

There were 3 CASPer test sections that should all be scored and complete as of this week. I would think (or maybe I’m just being hopeful) that something will go out this week. (I attached this to show the dates, and that they mentioned August interviews. Last year they gave about 2-3 weeks notice for the interviews, from what I remember. ??

F01A6D1D-F67C-471E-BD4C-A7A87997838A.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Piperpottamus said:

There were 3 CASPer test sections that should all be scored and complete as of this week. I would think (or maybe I’m just being hopeful) that something will go out this week. (I attached this to show the dates, and that they mentioned August interviews. Last year they gave about 2-3 weeks notice for the interviews, from what I remember. ??

F01A6D1D-F67C-471E-BD4C-A7A87997838A.jpeg

Wow, I barely made the cut! I didn’t get this with my email, thanks for posting.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 6:53 PM, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I received an email saying all was received, including the CASPer.  Anxiously awaiting the next email that is hopefully an interview invitation.  Keep us updated if any of you receive an invite to interview.  Good luck y'all.

Did you receive an additional email from Campbell after you took the CASPer? I took it July 25th and then got an email from CASPer on the 30th that they sent my scores over but never got a confirmation email from Campbell or anything like that. Anxiously waiting to hear anything as well lol good luck!

5 hours ago, courtwilson said:

Did you receive an additional email from Campbell after you took the CASPer? I took it July 25th and then got an email from CASPer on the 30th that they sent my scores over but never got a confirmation email from Campbell or anything like that. Anxiously waiting to hear anything as well lol good luck!

I did get a confirmation email several weeks ago, but I got lucky with the CASPer, and took it really early for another program that I am also applying to, so I am sure your confirmation email is on the way.  Even though I had it finished, it still took several weeks for a confirmation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

I am in the same boat! I submitted my CASPA application in the middle of May and took the Casper test June 3rd, and I have not heard anything yet! 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

I took the CASPer test on 7/8 @2pm so should meet the cut for August interviews but I haven’t received anything, neither an interview or rejection. This is my first time applying so I’m new to all this and nervous, but keeping faith!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TaylorASU2017 said:

I am in the same boat! I submitted my CASPA application in the middle of May and took the Casper test June 3rd, and I have not heard anything yet! 

Misery loves company.  I am sincerely sorry you are in the same boat, but I am glad somebody can fully sympathize with me.  Good luck TaylorASU2017, we got this.