AG25

North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

6 minutes ago, carlimar1017 said:

I stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Lillington. They’re the closet hotel to the university. Prices are decent, rooms are clean, continental breakfast has nice options and the staff is super sweet! Just a little piece of advice, if you’re not renting a car it can be a bit of a challenge to get an Uber there. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the info! I think I may drive it’s roughly 7 hours for me but I’ll have a co-pilot ? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PREPA2018 said:

I stayed there as well and would recommend it for the same reasons. I had a rental both times, so no experience with Uber. 

Thank you, good to know! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lexiiii said:

Thank you, good to know! 

I also wanted to add that try and not be nervous and be yourself.  They do a great job I thought of making it very stress free (as much as they can when were all nervous already).  Great staff and amazing facility.

3 minutes ago, AAschwaegel said:

Anyone know if they are going to have a December round?

I don't know for sure but believe last years cycle they did have a December round of interviews....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Packman PA said:

I don't know for sure but believe last years cycle they did have a December round of interviews....

Thanks! 

30 minutes ago, Packman PA said:

I also wanted to add that try and not be nervous and be yourself.  They do a great job I thought of making it very stress free (as much as they can when were all nervous already).  Great staff and amazing facility.

Thank you! That’s really nice to hear! 

Anyone want to get together the night before the 11/02 interview? Might be nice to walk into the interview with some familiar faces. 

33 minutes ago, BeAPA716 said:

Anyone going the accepted students day 11/10? 

I'll be there as well.  I live in Raleigh so easy to make the date ?

• Like 2

Ok, off the wall question but curious if anyone is going to buy a iPAD or tablet to go with their laptop.  My thought was when we are doing clinical rotation if it might be a huge help.  Just thinking about what to get.  

Also, I live in the Raleigh area so if anyone out of town has questions happy to help answer if I can ?

13 minutes ago, Packman PA said:

Ok, off the wall question but curious if anyone is going to buy a iPAD or tablet to go with their laptop.  My thought was when we are doing clinical rotation if it might be a huge help.  Just thinking about what to get.  

Also, I live in the Raleigh area so if anyone out of town has questions happy to help answer if I can ?

I heard that they are going to give a laptop for didactic and then an iPad for clinicals. At my interview, the first years said that their laptop was one of those that flip into a tablet anyway so I would hold off on buying anything like that.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, BeAPA716 said:

I heard that they are going to give a laptop for didactic and then an iPad for clinicals. At my interview, the first years said that their laptop was one of those that flip into a tablet anyway so I would hold off on buying anything like that.

Thank you for the information.  I forgot to ask those questions myself, a little sidetracked with all going on...lol

20 minutes ago, kmanring said:

For those already accepted make sure to join the facebook group: Campbell university pa Class of 2021!

I signed up and someone I believe mentioned that Campbell creates one as well shortly before classes start but not sure if that is correct or not.

9 minutes ago, REThomas said:

Has anyone interviewing on 11/02 gotten the email with paperwork attached from Wes?

Yesssy

Make anyone else kinda nervous? I mean i definitely have plans for if I don’t get into school but nothing scheduled and concrete yet. Is that what those papers are asking?

2 hours ago, REThomas said:

Make anyone else kinda nervous? I mean i definitely have plans for if I don’t get into school but nothing scheduled and concrete yet. Is that what those papers are asking?

I have the same question! I have not scheduled another GRE and do not have classes scheduled either. 

Are you guys just putting "none" or N/A for the blanks for future courses and GRE? I'm not taking any future classes or the GRE again

6 minutes ago, Abc133 said:

Are you guys just putting "none" or N/A for the blanks for future courses and GRE? I'm not taking any future classes or the GRE again

That’s what I will likely do

I wanted to wish everyone who is Interviewing tomorrow best of luck and just try and relax, breath and be yourself ?

I interviewed in October so remember well how you feel with nervousness and anxiety.  Campbell truly does a great job of making it stress free and relaxing.  As for filling out the paperwork from Wes, yes just put "N/A" if you do not already have plans to retake the GRE or any classes.  I put N/A for the GRE but currently taking 2 classes so I did put those down.   Feel free to reach and ask any questions and during the Q&A with the current students do think of questions you  want to ask them.  They are very welcoming to answer all questions and there are no faculty in the room when it is just yourself and the current students.    Again, best of luck to everyone 

• Upvote 2