AG25

North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

3 hours ago, carlimar1017 said:

Nevermind finally found an uber. 

3 hours ago, carlimar1017 said:

Nevermind finally found an uber. 

omg you poor thing that sounds so stressful.

Just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone Friday and what an amazing program and staff..wow.  Hopefully we all hear something soon and best of luck to all of us ?

Just received a call from Wes, I have been offered an seat. So excited! God is so good, can’t wait to be a part of this awesome program.

• Like 2

I just received the call from Wes as well and beyond words of excitement and OMG factor....I too can't wait to be a part of this amazing program and class.....

5 minutes ago, KellyFuturePA2021 said:

Anyone still waiting to hear in either direction? I submitted all the things in June and haven’t heard anything...

I applied in July and finished my CASper in early August! I am still waiting as well. This is not my first cycle applying so I am not new to the waiting game! While the waiting is stressful don’t give up hope yet! ? 

• Upvote 1

I'm the exact same! The waiting is rough!

I applied in July and finished my CASper in early August! I am still waiting as well. This is not my first cycle applying so I am not new to the waiting game! While the waiting is stressful don’t give up hope yet!  

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jmelville said:

I'm the exact same! The waiting is rough!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Yes it is! I am trying to find something else to consume myself with! Hopefully we will hear something about November interviews soon! 

Submitted CASPA in early June. Finished CASPer the last week of August. Interviewed last week and got the call yesterday for an acceptance offer! Congratulations to those of you that got offers as well!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PAProspect2021 said:

Submitted CASPA in early June. Finished CASPer the last week of August. Interviewed last week and got the call yesterday for an acceptance offer! Congratulations to those of you that got offers as well!

Congrats and I too got the call and was in that interview day.......Now the fun part of waiting, shots, etc....lol

• Like 1

It was a tough decision but I decided to give up my offer to interview on 11/2 since I was accepted into my top choice school. Hope this opens up a spot for someone else! Good luck all 

• Like 1

My application was complete 07/09 and I still have not heard a decision. Still hoping for an interview!

gave up my interview spot due to being accepted somewhere else. Hoping it helps one of you get a spot! Good luck everyone. 

• Like 1

Does anyone interviewing on 11/02 want to get together for coffee or something the night before the interview?

On 10/2/2018 at 12:35 PM, carlimar1017 said:

I am flying in from Florida, already have my flight tickets but have no clue where to stay. So I read over all the post for this cycle and last cycle and haven’t seen anyone post where they stayed. Any advice?

I too was wondering this !

2 minutes ago, lexiiii said:

I too was wondering this !

I stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Lillington. They’re the closet hotel to the university. Prices are decent, rooms are clean, continental breakfast has nice options and the staff is super sweet! Just a little piece of advice, if you’re not renting a car it can be a bit of a challenge to get an Uber there. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, carlimar1017 said:

I stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Lillington. They’re the closet hotel to the university. Prices are decent, rooms are clean, continental breakfast has nice options and the staff is super sweet! Just a little piece of advice, if you’re not renting a car it can be a bit of a challenge to get an Uber there. Good luck!

I stayed there as well and would recommend it for the same reasons. I had a rental both times, so no experience with Uber.