RKCOPA

2018-2019 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

1 hour ago, hlsisler said:

Hello! I applied in July and haven't heard anything back yet. I know it's pretty late in the game, but are they still doing interviews? They refuse to release any sort of timeline or status update! I just want to know if I'm rejected so I can move on!

Hate to say this, but you kind of just have to prepare yourself for that. Start seeing how you can improve your application for next cycle, continue getting those hours in. You’re gonna get in, just might not be this cycle. 

I applied for 4 cycles. First two were bad because I didn’t really put in as much effort as I should have. Third cycle finally got 2 interviews. One waitlist. Fourth cycle 10 interviews, 2 acceptances and the rest waitlists. 

You got this. Don’t wait around on seeing if interviews are still going. Just focus on prepping for interviews and improving your application. 

❤️

• Like 1

Has anyone actually been denied (without interview)? If I haven't heard anything back yet should I just assume that I'm denied?

• Upvote 1