2018-2019 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/7/2018 at 8:17 PM, inveniamviam said:

Is it possible to get interview invites from both campuses? I just received an invite for the Georgia campus, but Philadelphia is my first choice. So, does this mean I am no longer considered for the Philly campus?

Yes, it is possible. PCOM allows you to apply to both campuses individually on CASPA. That you got an interview at Georgia does not mean you are ineligible to interview at the Philly campus. They are individual programs yet under the same school. I interviewed at both campuses on October, waitlisted in one and accepted in the other. Hope you hear from Philly soon given it is your first choice. Good luck!

I interviewed on 12/11 and unfortunately received a rejection letter in the mail yesterday. I am very disappointed and disheartened, but I will do my best to improve and apply again next year if I am not accepted elsewhere. Good luck to those still waiting and I wish all who have been accepted so far the best and much success in the program. 

On 12/18/2018 at 7:37 PM, paxander said:

I interviewed on 12/11 and unfortunately received a rejection letter in the mail yesterday. I am very disappointed and disheartened, but I will do my best to improve and apply again next year if I am not accepted elsewhere. Good luck to those still waiting and I wish all who have been accepted so far the best and much success in the program. 

Were u on 8am (original time) or afternoon session? 

12 hours ago, pa13579 said:

Did u guys send back the letter with a regular stamp..? 50 cents stamp..? It says i have to send back the wait list sheet by december 31... but i got the letter from pcom yeaterday and just sent the letter back this morning... not sure if it will arrive to pcom by 12/31...

I feel like as long as the envelope is post-marked by 12/31 you should be okay. You could always call admissions and see if you could email or fax it. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hlsisler said:

Hello! I applied in July and haven't heard anything back yet. I know it's pretty late in the game, but are they still doing interviews? They refuse to release any sort of timeline or status update! I just want to know if I'm rejected so I can move on!

Hate to say this, but you kind of just have to prepare yourself for that. Start seeing how you can improve your application for next cycle, continue getting those hours in. You’re gonna get in, just might not be this cycle. 

I applied for 4 cycles. First two were bad because I didn’t really put in as much effort as I should have. Third cycle finally got 2 interviews. One waitlist. Fourth cycle 10 interviews, 2 acceptances and the rest waitlists. 

You got this. Don’t wait around on seeing if interviews are still going. Just focus on prepping for interviews and improving your application. 

❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived