2018-2019 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

Guest Lauren2021

Hello everyone, 

I have been offered a seat in the class of 2021 and have decided to accept. I am very excited to begin next June!

I am from out of state and I would like to have a roommate set up before I move there next year, so if anyone else has accepted a seat and is looking for a roommate, send me a message and we can see if we would be a good fit!  

Good luck to everyone!

~ Lauren

Edited by Lauren2021

3 hours ago, Lauren2021 said:

Hello everyone, 

I have been offered a seat in the class of 2021 and have decided to accept. I am very excited to begin next June!

I am from out of state and do not know anyone in Georgia. I would like to have a roommate set up before I move there next year, so if anyone else has accepted a seat and is looking for a roommate, send me a message and we can see if we would be a good fit!  

Good luck to everyone!

~ Lauren

Congratulations!!! Best of luck in your studies ☘️

Guest Lauren2021
4 hours ago, Savannahwillbanks said:

I’ve been accepted from the 10/9 interview!! I’m so excited! I hope everyone hears good news very soon!!

Yay! Congratulations Savannah! 

Hello everyone,

I was offered an interview for Thursday the 25th. I was given short notice but I live in Jacksonville, FL so not too far. Anyone else have an interview for this day? I am looking for any additional advice from those who have interviewed as to what to expect. ?

Edited by hrbPA
  • Upvote 1

On 10/20/2018 at 1:15 PM, hrbPA said:

Hello everyone,

I was offered an interview for Thursday the 25th. I was given short notice but I live in Jacksonville, FL so not too far. Anyone else have an interview for this day? I am looking for any additional advice from those who have interviewed as to what to expect. ?

I’ll be there, need some advice too! :)