Hardin-Simmons 2018-2019 Cycle

On 6/3/2018 at 5:52 AM, britt1022 said:

Good luck to everyone applying this upcoming cycle!!

I will be attending HSU PA Program this upcoming August. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! I am more than willing to help out ?

Hi,

Thanks for this generous offer. Tell us, please, what is the format of the interview and if you know, when do they start sending out interview invitations? 

Thanks

Hi guys! I'm an accepted student beginning in a couple months! I got notified for an email June 19th and interviewed on July 17th I believe. Then received my acceptance on July 20th! So pretty quick! I loved the interview process here, very relaxed and makes you feel at home. Honestly, they just want to get to know you and why you're choosing PA school. Don't over think your answers and go in with a positive attitude! Good luck everyone!

On 6/4/2018 at 10:49 AM, egrace said:

Submitted on 6/1 and Verified 6/4! Received my under review email 6/7 from Bonnie! Good luck everyone applying!

Britt1022, thanks for offering!  Why did you choose this program over others? 

HSU PA program is very unique. They have a full cadaver lab that only us PA students have access to so we don't have share with nursing or PT students. Also the program is very community driven. You are required to complete a certain amount of community hours before graduating which I think is awesome! These are just a couple of the reasons Hardin Simmons was my top choice. ?

On 6/9/2018 at 2:41 PM, KrebsCycle said:

Hi,

Thanks for this generous offer. Tell us, please, what is the format of the interview and if you know, when do they start sending out interview invitations? 

Thanks

I received my interview invite on June 29th and interviewed on July 31st. The interview is very laid back. It consists of 2 one-on-one interviews with faculty members or local PAs and a group interview. I know this is cliche but just be yourself. They want to get to know the real you.