Competitive GRE and PCE?

I have a very low GPA

cGPA: ~3.3ish

sGPA: ~ 3.2ish

I am almost done with all my classes and  beside planning to retake chem 1 and 2 that I got a C's in, I am not planning to go for post-bac program. My question is, with my low GPA, how many PCE/HCE/volunteer hours and GRE that I need to get to be consider as a competitive applicant?  

I am planning to apply to PA school in 2020 cycle (although I really want to apply next cycle)

6 hours ago, knguyen said:

I have a very low GPA

cGPA: ~3.3ish

sGPA: ~ 3.2ish

I am almost done with all my classes and  beside planning to retake chem 1 and 2 that I got a C's in, I am not planning to go for post-bac program. My question is, with my low GPA, how many PCE/HCE/volunteer hours and GRE that I need to get to be consider as a competitive applicant?  

The best advice is to compare your self with the average stats of the incoming class that you are looking to apply. There are some schools that have an emphasis on community service that will accept students with a lower GPA. But there are others schools with a mission to train PAs that are the “best prepared.”

You don’t  want to sell yourself short, but you also don’t want to apply to programs that you have a low probability to entering either.  

Archived