2018-2019 CASPA App cycle

On 10/1/2018 at 10:44 AM, sarak said:

Does anyone know if they are sending out anymore interview invitations? 

I don't think they are, because I read/heard somewhere that they only hold three days of interviews period.  Those dates are in October and they let you know (I think) before the end of the month.  It's a bit quick because their program starts in January.  On that note, maybe I'm wrong, and it's definitely worth checking into.  Have you called/email the school to get a status update?  Also, some people may decline their interview offer if they get a seat at a different school, so there still may be hope.  Best wishes!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All! Current first year student here. Just wanted to say congratulations to all who received an interview! Monday is coming super fast, and I saw a couple people were curious about the format of the interview. I can say that they are individual interviews, and there is more than one. A couple words of advice; don’t prep all of your answers. Have an idea of what you might say, but be genuine! Be you! And be honest! All of my classmates and I have a story, and I think UNC really loves the story behind a person. Ill be at Monday’s lunch, so I may be meeting some of you. GOOD LUCK! 

Looking forward to lunch on Monday!

2 hours ago, BWPA11 said:

Hi All! Current first year student here. Just wanted to say congratulations to all who received an interview! Monday is coming super fast, and I saw a couple people were curious about the format of the interview. I can say that they are individual interviews, and there is more than one. A couple words of advice; don’t prep all of your answers. Have an idea of what you might say, but be genuine! Be you! And be honest! All of my classmates and I have a story, and I think UNC really loves the story behind a person. Ill be at Monday’s lunch, so I may be meeting some of you. GOOD LUCK! 

Looking forward to lunch on Monday!

-Alec

On 10/4/2018 at 9:51 AM, AEM59681 said:

I don't think they are, because I read/heard somewhere that they only hold three days of interviews period.  Those dates are in October and they let you know (I think) before the end of the month.  It's a bit quick because their program starts in January.  On that note, maybe I'm wrong, and it's definitely worth checking into.  Have you called/email the school to get a status update?  Also, some people may decline their interview offer if they get a seat at a different school, so there still may be hope.  Best wishes!

Thank you! I have tried emailing and calling for over a month, they have not replied unfortunately. I really wanted a chance to be a part of this program 

Guest thatgirlonabike

It's weird they haven't sent anything out yet.  At this point I'm sure I'm not accepted but still hoping for a waitlist decision........

1 minute ago, thatgirlonabike said:

It's weird they haven't sent anything out yet.  At this point I'm sure I'm not accepted but still hoping for a waitlist decision........

I agree, especially because they told us that they were going to get back to us early this week. Oh well, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see…

Archived