2018-2019 CASPA App cycle

9 minutes ago, AKPA89 said:

Typically yes, they send the invites out on the same day. Congratulations to all that got an interview. Best interview advice I can give, is make sure you can bring something to the interview that they can remember you about, do your homework about the PA profession and the UNC PA program, and practice your interview questions and answers so when they ask you those generic interview questions your answers are concise and composed. 

If you need any help with interviewing preparation, feel free to reach out.

what's the format of the interview?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received a call this morning to interview, 949 number.  I also didn't answer because I thought it might be spam and I couldn't deal if I thought it was an interview and it turned out to be another insurance call.... The faculty member I spoke with said they would send an email with times this week, but was not specific on the day. 

Guest thatgirlonabike

I got an e-mail and invite at 1201.

My first of the cycle.  I'm super pleased!

ETA:  I also got a phone call at 1323.  I couldn't answer because I was at work but she left a voicemail saying they would send an email out.  

On 9/18/2018 at 11:31 AM, BeAPA716 said:

what's the format of the interview?

It has changed every year they have done interviews. My interview day last all day, but last year they were half days. I will ask the current 1st years if they can let me know what they did and get back to you all.

Got the call Monday night as well! I live in New Bern NC and the good news was very welcome after dealing with hurricane florence. I almost didn't answer because I never do if I don't know the number and some little feeling told me to and I did. She asked about how my family and I did with the storm so I assumed it was just a call to make sure that their applicant still had a heartbeat!! and then she started talking about my application and asked if I wanted to come for an invite. OF COURSE I DO! First school I have heard back from.

Looks like a few of us in this thread are in the same boat. Looking forward to meeting everyone that is scheduled the same day I am. Best of luck!

-Alec

Guest thatgirlonabike
35 minutes ago, KPA123 said:

Has anyone received confirmation on their interview date? 

I'm guessing we will get our dates next week.  Everyone had until today to respond.  

Guest thatgirlonabike

Me too.  Oct 9th at Noon.  I'm currently living about 4 hours away but I will probably get a hotel Monday night.  Happy to meet up for dinner with anyone then.  

Archived