2018-2019 CASPA App cycle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatgirlonabike
4 minutes ago, OVBLP said:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many from the wait list get accepted to the program?

They accepted 20 people at at once.  I'm guessing they are going to have to put deposits down by next Friday.   Then they will start taking from the wait list.  I also imagine that 1 or 2 people may put deposits down and perhaps later get accepted somewhere else and drop this school.  All in all it's not a huge class so I don't imagine many people will get off the wait list.  That is my $.02 that I've made up in my head not based on anything else anyone has told me to take it for what it's worth.  

26 minutes ago, thatgirlonabike said:

They accepted 20 people at at once.  I'm guessing they are going to have to put deposits down by next Friday.   Then they will start taking from the wait list.  I also imagine that 1 or 2 people may put deposits down and perhaps later get accepted somewhere else and drop this school.  All in all it's not a huge class so I don't imagine many people will get off the wait list.  That is my $.02 that I've made up in my head not based on anything else anyone has told me to take it for what it's worth.  

Just curious, why do you think the accepted students have to put down their deposits by next friday? I'm on the waitlist myself so this waiting is seriously killing me lol

Guest thatgirlonabike

@BeAPA716  Most schools I've seen usually want letter of intent and deposits within 10-days to two weeks of acceptance.  So it's just a logical assumption on my part.  I'm on the wait list as well.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived