• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm hoping my story will resonate with some of you who are dealing with the possibility of reapplying next year. First of all, don't throw in the towel yet. There are most likely more invites to go ou

Hey future class of 2022!  Just wanted to let you know that the class of 2021 is holding a very informal get together for you guys during interview weekend. Details about location and time will b

Sooooo.. It looks like tomorrow is the day I hope we all make it for the class of 2022!!! Good luck to everyone!! Stay positive!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Guest SecondCareerPrePA

I interviewed Monday afternoon.  Did not get an acceptance email.  Stay positive and stay busy.  Sometimes they take the first few from the waitlist.

Congrats to everyone who has received acceptances today! What an amazing accomplishment!! I am currently applying to EVMS this cycle and would love to hear anyones statistics that was accepted this round to make sure I am on the right track for there next admissions cycle 🙂 I am hoping to be in yalls shoes this time next year! 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mtgpa said:

Congrats to everyone who has received acceptances today! What an amazing accomplishment!! I am currently applying to EVMS this cycle and would love to hear anyones statistics that was accepted this round to make sure I am on the right track for there next admissions cycle 🙂 I am hoping to be in yalls shoes this time next year! 

visit last cycle for those statistics. The last thing those of us who havent heard anything need right now is comparing ourselves to the stats of those who got in. Sorry not sorry 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JENEL said:

I am also Monday afternoon: does this mean if we didn’t get an acceptance email today, it is either rejection or waitlisted? Do they have waves of acceptance email or this was it?

A few cycles back Dr. Parish, emeritus professor posted this information concerning the admission process following the interviews- 

Our admission offer process did not go exactly as planned this year. The school was updating the admissions portal and availability of the new portal was delayed several days. That is why we resorted to phone calls for the initial 80 offers. Once the offers went out electronically, using the new portal, applicants have 5 days to respond. So, our next round of offers will go out in the next 2 days.

Only after we have deposits for all 80 seats will we identify and notify those on the wait list. Some of those declined will be notified soon.

Sorry for the confusion. We had to be flexible in response to the programming delays.

Best of luck to everyone,

Dr. Parish

Hope this gives those who haven’t heard alittle hope. 

Edited by FeelTheMusicPA

I am wondering if offers go out in waves similar to interviews? Looks like only about 10 people that use this forum stated they were accepted. 10/80 seems really low for all the offers going out. Stay hopeful people! Luckily I have a lot of people rooting for me which feels really good. My fingers are still crossed for more news. For the people accepted: CONGRATS!!! You guys must feel really accomplished, hopefully I will be another person to join you guys soon. 

• Like 2