11 minutes ago, amakkaoui said:

@JanJan33 I was kind of thinking the same thing. I guess the waiting game continues 😭

@amakkaoui, 😭😭😭. I’ve been doing everything possible to calm myself down, lol. I’m just so excited! 

I agree with @JanJan33, we must have made it really difficult for them to decide! Everyone I met as my interview Saturday morning and everyone here is so enthusiastic and on point and passionate, it must be a special crop of people. Keep the optimism and enjoy the weekend folks!

• Like 4

I am enjoying my weekend. Brewery hopping with the boyfriend and best friend in Albuquerque. I hope everyone is occupying their time to not dwell on not hearing! Go enjoy the people around you!

• Like 2

Stayed busy with medic school yesterday and OR rotations today - but, every once in a while the wave passed over me and I have to repeat positive thoughts and use breathing techniques!

How are you getting through your weekend?

• Like 1

@DaynaMarie, I’ve been working since Friday and I don't get a day off until this incoming week Friday, so I am definitely busy. However, the anticipation is killing me, lol. I wonder if tomorrow we will get any notice. 👀 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, patobe82 said:

I haven’t gotten a thing since the interview!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's okay I haven't either. I just don't have nails now.

• Like 3

The only thing I have gotten since the interview is a thank you for coming out to the interview, and that within 2 weeks, we will receive notification. 

I received a "thank you" email, but gosh, these emails are getting me jittery again ...probably doesn't help that I'm all caffeinated up in the ED right now 

That’s me too I check my mail then forum, every 10 mins or so lol

Just now, patobe82 said:

That’s me too I check my mail then forum, every 10 mins or so lol

I just leave them up.

Hahaha so I’m not the only one! I check my email then run here to make sure that other people didn’t get them either. We’ve waited so long we’re in the home stretch now folks! We’ve got this!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, FuturePA2022 said:

Yeah maybe tomorrow or technically until this friday... the 2 week mark.  Insert sad face. 

Yeah. I would think that they would do earlier because they give 10 days to either accept or reject the offer. Then they send another round to fill those spots and put people on the waitlist.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FuturePA2022 said:

Yeah maybe tomorrow or technically until this friday... the 2 week mark.  Insert sad face. 

Worst case we actually would hear next Monday since that’s 2 weeks from the conclusion of all interviews 😞

• Upvote 2