South university Richmond - 2018-2019

10 hours ago, TMayne2 said:

I truly do understand how a school can just fill all of their sports before the deadline is even close. I submitted my application August 1st with it being all verified have not even been considered. I would at least would have like to have been looked at to be waitlisted.

Many schools won't contact you at all unless they are offering you an interview or sending a rejection. Often times a school may not even be actively considering you but won't send out rejections until months later after all interviews are complete and the class is full, but no email doesn't necessarily mean you aren't being considered. I applied to 8 schools and thus far was offered an interview at 3, rejected from 1, and had heard nothing at all from the other 4 and I submitted in May. I applied to Cornell and for months people have been offered supplementals and then interviews and I heard nothing and assumed I didn't make the cut and was no longer being considered and just hadn't yet been informed. But last week I received a supplemental. Moral of the story, no news doesn't necessarily mean bad news. Hang in there and wait until an official letter before you assume you aren't being considered, because you never know! Best of luck!

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 10:58 PM, jinglebells0518 said:

Many schools won't contact you at all unless they are offering you an interview or sending a rejection. Often times a school may not even be actively considering you but won't send out rejections until months later after all interviews are complete and the class is full, but no email doesn't necessarily mean you aren't being considered. I applied to 8 schools and thus far was offered an interview at 3, rejected from 1, and had heard nothing at all from the other 4 and I submitted in May. I applied to Cornell and for months people have been offered supplementals and then interviews and I heard nothing and assumed I didn't make the cut and was no longer being considered and just hadn't yet been informed. But last week I received a supplemental. Moral of the story, no news doesn't necessarily mean bad news. Hang in there and wait until an official letter before you assume you aren't being considered, because you never know! Best of luck!

Thanks so much! I am new to all of this. Definitely should have done more research. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, pa2b2019 said:

Does anyone know how many interviews they have this year? Also, how many applicants are at each interview? It appears that the waitlist is going to be huge! Am I the only one who feels this way? 

I haven’t seen a single person post they’ve been rejected. I wonder if anyone not accepted from the interview just automatically gets put on the waitlist?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OnTheWay2PA

Got accepted 11/19 and couldn’t be more excited!! Looking forward to meeting you all very soon 🙂 . Does anyone have any recommendations for health insurance companies?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...