South university Richmond - 2018-2019

2 hours ago, GapLustrum said:

For those accepted, when do you need to "commit" to retain your seat offer?

If I remember correctly, we had 3 days to email back a filled out acceptance agreement form and had to mail in a $500 seat deposit ($100 non-refundable) within one week of sending back the acceptance agreement.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone that has been accepted uploaded the immunizations through castle branch? How official do they have to be? For example my pcp printed off my NC immunization records that only pcp's can access but they aren't signed or stamped. Would these be accepted/official? And I got my others from the hospital where I work which has a whole list of what I have and when I got them but it's also just a printout of a list of shots. Does it need to be provider signed or is the printout alone sufficient?

2 hours ago, jinglebells0518 said:

Has anyone that has been accepted uploaded the immunizations through castle branch? How official do they have to be? For example my pcp printed off my NC immunization records that only pcp's can access but they aren't signed or stamped. Would these be accepted/official? And I got my others from the hospital where I work which has a whole list of what I have and when I got them but it's also just a printout of a list of shots. Does it need to be provider signed or is the printout alone sufficient?

I was just planning on submitting the printout because I am doing it the same way you are from my hospital! If they don’t accept it, then I plan to go into my PCP and seeing if they will sign the information! Hopefully they will just accept the sheets!

5 hours ago, jinglebells0518 said:

I uploaded mine without any signature and it was accepted!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TMayne2 said:

I truly do understand how a school can just fill all of their sports before the deadline is even close. I submitted my application August 1st with it being all verified have not even been considered. I would at least would have like to have been looked at to be waitlisted.

Did you call or email them to follow up on not hearing anything? I did that with one program, and they said they had just missed my application. After I emailed them, I heard back in like 2-3 days