Jump to content

PA School-properly reporting courses (AP, ETC.)

Recommended Posts

Hello All,

I am sure that this topic has come up before in great detail, but I just want clarification on a couple things.

I received AP credits from high school and they appear on my transcript along with my other college freshman courses from that semester. Do I report them as I see them with these courses and their designated "T" grades? Do I need to have the College Board send my scores around to the schools I apply to, or is just sending my transcript to CASPA with these courses listed as so sufficient?

Do I need to report "courses" (such as a math placement exam that got me into calculus 2) that show up as 0 credits awarded?

I took a 3 credit general transferred course which appears on my transcript as 100 level Transfer Credit Elective from ANOTHER university. I do need to then get a transcript from this seperate university even though the course has such little value?


Finally, I took college credits in spanish and marine science through my high school and they were accepted as full courses at my university that I graduated from. When in CASPA, I am unable to report these courses under my transcript for my university I graduated from because I attended it from 2014 to 2018.  These 2 courses are Credits from that same university but they were awarded in 2013 and 2014. How on earth do I report these credits?


I would appreciate any help that people are willing to give.


Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More