thepalife.com personal statement editing service

10 hours ago, Aware said:

Pm your PS, I'll read and give you feedback for a low price of $0.

Thank you so much!! I'm a re-applicant and I need my PS to stand out because my GPA sure does not. I sure will. I am editing it right now and I will send it over to you. 

I did the $120 service and highly recommend it.

Cant say how much it helped me getting interviews, but, it made a world of a difference in my personal statement after they edited it. Flowed much better and focused on the really important stuff, and trimmed out the unnecessary crap.

I just finished my first week in PA school, if that helps. I was also a reapplicant and had a 3.2 GPA.

• Upvote 1

I'd recommend it. I used it for my very first draft and the recommendations of my editor really set me in the right direction, and I am very pleased with the outcome. First time applicant, so I can't really comment on how effective it is. 

I believe they do $35 re-edits as well after your first purchase. I think if you have the money to spend and really want a good look at your PS, it is definitely worth it.