Thomas Jefferson University: 2018-2019 Application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, katspa said:

Anyone else heard anything from the school? I submitted my application late October and I have not received any emails from them. Are all spots filled?

I don’t know if all the spots have been filled yet or not but I think interviews are almost over for all 3 campuses. There might be a few more interview sessions scheduled but I’m guessing most, if not all, all the invites have already been offered. However, I really don’t know for sure so I would definitely email them requesting a update on your status(they are very nice and diligently respond to emails). 

Stay hopeful and optimistic but if you don’t end up getting in this cycle I strongly recommend you apply earlier in the cycle this year (April-August is preferable depending on the school’s deadline), October is oftly late to apply to programs that utilize rolling admissions. 

Good luck! EMAIL THE SCHOOL!!

I have an interview tomorrow at the NJ campus. Did anyone get an email back after confirming their interview?

Also, can someone tell me what kind of interview to expect (individual, group, etc)? I will be interviewing at the East Falls campus due to space constraint, but the interview is actually for the NJ campus.