Thomas Jefferson University: 2018-2019 Application cycle

On 11/7/2018 at 7:51 PM, CatRina said:

Hey guys,

Did anyone who interviewed on 11/06 hear from Center City Campus? They were so fast replying, unfortunately, I was waitlisted. Did anyone get better news? 

Heyyy I was also there on 11/06 too! Surprisingly I haven't heard back from them after the interview. I've been search my email, my spam, and everything nothing. Did they email you within 24 hrs too?

Thank you

7 minutes ago, ProfessionAl said:

Hello! I was accepted to East Falls about a month ago! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far. Somebody made a Facebook page for the East Falls 2021 graduates! Here is the link 🙂  ...https://www.facebook.com/groups/320855595159231/

Congrats! I reached out to Brooke about the FB page, and she said that the school puts one out with the official list of accepted students at the start of the new year.  I posted it a little earlier in the thread, but I know how hard it is to keep up! I'm going to join the group anyway but wanted you to know what Brooke said about FB groups in case you missed it in this chaotic forum lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ProfessionAl said:

Hello! I was accepted to East Falls about a month ago! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far. Somebody made a Facebook page for the East Falls 2021 graduates! Here is the link 🙂  ...https://www.facebook.com/groups/320855595159231/

Congratulations on your acceptance! 

I interviewed (my first interview) at TJU center city campus in September. I heard back a day later and was waitlisted(I was actually okay w/that news b/c truth be told I kinda found the center of the city a bit overwhelming.). 

I interviewed November 6th at the east falls campus and loved it! Definitely a much better fit for me, has the diversity&opportunities that a city offers but also has trees&grass&parking (plus my German Shepherd could actually be happy living there lol).Anyway, my question is..... When did you receive your acceptance? Brooke told us we would hear back within 2-4 weeks and it may be closer to 3-4 b/c of the Thanksgiving holiday, so I’m prepared to wait,  but I figured I’d ask you what your experience was like ? 

*Fingers crossed we will be classmates in the future 🙂

10 hours ago, ArmoGlitter said:

Congrats on your acceptance! When you interviewed, did they tell you that they'll let you know within 2-4 weeks but most likely 2 weeks?

Brooke said it'll be 2-4 weeks but with Thanksgiving coming up, she'll do her best to get decisions out before the holiday, so maybe by this Wednesday if you had your interview recently.