CASPAthefriendlyghost

Thomas Jefferson University: 2018-2019 Application cycle

Hi  Everyone!

I just received an interview for the center city campus and I am deciding if I should attend or not. I am from the west coast and have already accepted a spot in another program, but I'm thinking it might be beneficial to go to see If I like this school better. 

Can any one who interviewed give me some insight on what they liked about the program that they learned during the interview day? Does anyone know the total cost of the program? Any info will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

On 10/29/2018 at 12:21 PM, amyfuturepa said:

Same here!!! Congrats ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey did you interview on 10/16? I had mine on that day and still haven’t heard back

On 10/29/2018 at 1:58 PM, Vtanguay said:

I am SO excited to be able to write on here that I was ACCEPTED to the East Falls Campus. It has been a long journey for me, I am so happy!

hey did you interview on 10/16? I had mine on that day and still haven’t heard back

On 8/23/2018 at 4:25 PM, whitecoatrosegold said:

ALSO ACCEPTED! The tears are real! 

CONGRATS!!!!

I’m interviewing for the NJ campus on November 15th @ 2pm!!! Any advice? I’m so nervous. This is my first PA school interview and 2nd time applicant! Definitely don’t want to mess things up!

Edited by tiffmd94

On 8/23/2018 at 5:13 PM, DinaMPHPA said:

Also accepted to NJ campus!!!!!

Yay congratulations girl!

this program is one of my top choices (esp because I live in north jersey). Any advice or insight for the day of the interview? It’s my first one and I’m so nervous. I nearly fell out of my seat and cried while I was at work when I finally received an interview invite! The doctor I work with (she wrote me a LOR) shook me with excitement! I’m so excited!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone! 

I’m interviewing this Tuesday (11/06) at the East Falls campus! I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me regarding the interview/what to expect. Also, I’m flying in from California on the 5th, so if anyone wants to meet up and grab a Philly cheesesteak at Geno’s or Pat’s, message me! 

20 hours ago, tiffmd94 said:

CONGRATS!!!!

I’m interviewing for the NJ campus on November 15th @ 2pm!!! Any advice? I’m so nervous. This is my first PA school interview and 2nd time applicant! Definitely don’t want to mess things up!

congrats on the interview! when did you apply/were verified?

5 hours ago, alex123 said:

congrats on the interview! when did you apply/were verified?

Hi! Thank you!!

I sent in my application 7/17 and was verified on 7/23.

For those who were accepted and will be attending the NJ campus, what made you choose the program? Was there any info about the Voorhees location regarding its educational facilities (building, cadaver lab, library, etc)? Thank you!!

does anyone know how many seats the NJ campus accepts? I know Stockton University is affiliated with the NJ campus and 20 seats are reserved for the students in the pre-pa program that Stockton offers. I know these seats are already taken up by them, so my question is, how many seats does that leave for us? getting worried!

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:44 PM, PAdreamzzz said:

Yeah I had mine on 10/16. But I got accepted somewhere closer so I will withdraw my application :) Good luck!

22 hours ago, alex123 said:

does anyone know how many seats the NJ campus accepts? I know Stockton University is affiliated with the NJ campus and 20 seats are reserved for the students in the pre-pa program that Stockton offers. I know these seats are already taken up by them, so my question is, how many seats does that leave for us? getting worried!

In my interview they said they thought it would be 34-40 students this year. 

23 hours ago, aba51 said:

For those who were accepted and will be attending the NJ campus, what made you choose the program? Was there any info about the Voorhees location regarding its educational facilities (building, cadaver lab, library, etc)? Thank you!!

They said that they would send more info about the facilities soon, but that it would be really nice & up to date with everything under one roof! (classrooms, full cadaver lab, simulation space, etc.) I'm not sure about a library or study space.

10 hours ago, ATCtoPAC said:

They said that they would send more info about the facilities soon, but that it would be really nice & up to date with everything under one roof! (classrooms, full cadaver lab, simulation space, etc.) I'm not sure about a library or study space.

Alright coooool. I have an interview next Thursday so hopefully they'll tell us a little bit more info/show pictures. I'm so excited! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jhljtl said:

Is there a FB group page for the Jefferson PA class of 2021 for the East Falls campus? 

I didnt see one when I looked earlier so maybe we should just make one ! If you want to PM me your info so we can connect on FB go ahead! I'd set it up but I work the next 2 days.

Hey guys,

Did anyone who interviewed on 11/06 hear from Center City Campus? They were so fast replying, unfortunately, I was waitlisted. Did anyone get better news? 

Excited for an interview at CC late this month! ?  

did anyone else get an email about an interest in earning a dual degree? 

I am writing today to let you know about an exciting opportunity at Jefferson that will start in the Summer 2019.  Jefferson will be breaking new ground with a Master of Public Health and Physician Assistant Studies (MPH/PA) dual degree program.  Normally a four-year investment, Jefferson students enrolled in this dual-degree program will be able to obtain both degrees in three years from two fully accredited programs. Students will begin with the Masters of Public Health program and then complete the Physician Assistant Studies program.”

just curious!

@SimonNewmanPA 

Hi Simon, congratulation of your acceptance!!! I was also at the interview in Center city campus on 11/06. When did you hear about the decision? Was it mail to you or they email you about it? 

Thank you

On 11/6/2018 at 2:22 PM, jhljtl said:

Is there a FB group page for the Jefferson PA class of 2021 for the East Falls campus? 

I emailed Brooke today and for anyone who is wondering, there will be official FB pages set up at the start of the new year. 

4 hours ago, vhn003 said:

@SimonNewmanPA 

Hi Simon, congratulation of your acceptance!!! I was also at the interview in Center city campus on 11/06. When did you hear about the decision? Was it mail to you or they email you about it? 

Thank you

If you get accepted to Center City you'll get a phone call from Christian!

17 minutes ago, DDolla said:

If you get accepted to Center City you'll get a phone call from Christian!

Thank you! I haven't heard anything from them and people who are interviewed the same day as me have  already got the decision call by the next day so I'm supper nervous about it.

8 hours ago, vhn003 said:

@SimonNewmanPA 

Thank you

Thank you! What was your name? ? Feel free to PM me!

I heard about it in about 24 hours. It was a phone call that I missed and then they just sent me the email information.

PM me with any questions.