Thomas Jefferson University: 2018-2019 Application cycle

1 hour ago, pk325 said:

Good news guys! I emailed Brooke this morning about a variety of things including the potential move to Voorhees. She said "We just found out that we will be moving into a brand new, state-of-the-art facility in Voorhees. We are planning to send out floor plans and pictures once they are available to us." This is so exciting! 

So by next year, the campus will officially be in Voorhees? Or is it still a work in progress?

3 hours ago, pk325 said:

Good news guys! I emailed Brooke this morning about a variety of things including the potential move to Voorhees. She said "We just found out that we will be moving into a brand new, state-of-the-art facility in Voorhees. We are planning to send out floor plans and pictures once they are available to us." This is so exciting! 

that's so awesome! Is it for next July??

22 minutes ago, keepstriving said:

I see that Center City requires a supplemental. 
But did East Falls require a small essay as well?

Center City does require a supplemental. However, east falls and NJ does not.

But East Falls and NJ do just ask a small question about PA schools in general during the interview. Its super easy and not hard at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, megan1096 said:

For those of you that interviewed at center city, I interview next Tuesday and am wondering if I will need to pay to park? Thanks in advance!

Hey! I ended up parking in the parking garage for the hospital and I had to pay for the day but also it's in Philly so you need to pay for basically anywhere you want to park. Best of luck!

Hi  Everyone!

I just received an interview for the center city campus and I am deciding if I should attend or not. I am from the west coast and have already accepted a spot in another program, but I'm thinking it might be beneficial to go to see If I like this school better. 

Can any one who interviewed give me some insight on what they liked about the program that they learned during the interview day? Does anyone know the total cost of the program? Any info will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

On 8/23/2018 at 4:25 PM, whitecoatrosegold said:

ALSO ACCEPTED! The tears are real! 

CONGRATS!!!!

I’m interviewing for the NJ campus on November 15th @ 2pm!!! Any advice? I’m so nervous. This is my first PA school interview and 2nd time applicant! Definitely don’t want to mess things up!

Edited by tiffmd94

On 8/23/2018 at 5:13 PM, DinaMPHPA said:

Also accepted to NJ campus!!!!!

Yay congratulations girl!

this program is one of my top choices (esp because I live in north jersey). Any advice or insight for the day of the interview? It’s my first one and I’m so nervous. I nearly fell out of my seat and cried while I was at work when I finally received an interview invite! The doctor I work with (she wrote me a LOR) shook me with excitement! I’m so excited!!!!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, tiffmd94 said:

CONGRATS!!!!

I’m interviewing for the NJ campus on November 15th @ 2pm!!! Any advice? I’m so nervous. This is my first PA school interview and 2nd time applicant! Definitely don’t want to mess things up!

congrats on the interview! when did you apply/were verified?