Thomas Jefferson University: 2018-2019 Application cycle

For those who interviewed at the East Falls campus- 

Were you interviewed by a faculty member/PA-C named Paul? He was very dismissive and unwelcoming during my interview. I felt like he had little interest in what I wanted to say and treated it like a business transaction. Very disheartening ?

Edited by PAdreamzzz

10 hours ago, PAdreamzzz said:

For those who interviewed at the East Falls campus- 

Were you interviewed by a faculty member/PA-C named Paul? He was very dismissive and unwelcoming during my interview. I felt like he had little interest in what I wanted to say and treated it like a business transaction. Very disheartening ?

I did not interview with Paul but I will say that I interviewed there two cycle in a row and my second went better than my first. I’ve been on a few interviews to schools that do their best to intimidate you and put you under pressure. Don’t stress about it if it didn’t go well. You’ll have more opportunities to present yourself if this one doesn’t work out. A few of my interviews were extremely uncomfortable but it was clear they were trying to see how I handled stressful situations. My advice is hold your ground, smile, and tell them why you deserve to be there!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ATCtoPAC said:

As I posted above, I created a facebook group for accepted NJ campus students!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/328162074653635/

Feel free to request to join once accepted. Also, please let me know if there are any issues attempting to join--I've never created a group before and I'm hoping I did this correctly 

It tells me "this content is not available right now. The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."

Edited by pk325

21 hours ago, ATCtoPAC said:

As I posted above, I created a facebook group for accepted NJ campus students!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/328162074653635/

Feel free to request to join once accepted. Also, please let me know if there are any issues attempting to join--I've never created a group before and I'm hoping I did this correctly 

Thanks for creating the facebook page (:

On 8/10/2018 at 8:28 PM, allthingspa said:

Received an interview for the center city campus today. I think it’s a mistake though because I already confirmed my East Falls campus interview this coming Tuesday. The online FAQ says TJU will only offer an interview at one campus

I will be declining my invite for center city! Good luck friends ?

was there a supplemental essay for East Falls?

16 minutes ago, seware09 said:

Has anyone that applied in June to the center city campus still not heard anything back?

I believe I applied in May to Center City campus but havnt received any news, good nor bad. I have already been accepted to Nj campus but dont think that directly effects the center city campus decision.

Good news guys! I emailed Brooke this morning about a variety of things including the potential move to Voorhees. She said "We just found out that we will be moving into a brand new, state-of-the-art facility in Voorhees. We are planning to send out floor plans and pictures once they are available to us." This is so exciting! 

• Upvote 1