Thomas Jefferson University: 2018-2019 Application cycle

1 hour ago, amt5672 said:

Hi everyone! So exciting to see so many interview invites and acceptances. Congrats to everyone!!

For those of you who interviewed at CC campus, what did you bring? (Purse, water, portfolio, resume, etc?) thanks in advance! 

Hey! I have my interview coming up at CC next week and I was wondering the same.. was going to do water, purse, resume, notebook and a pen. Hope this helps!

Hi guys . I applied and got confirmation on  8/14 from East Falls . Haven’t heard anything afterwards. How long did it take for you from the moment they received you application to the moment they invited you for interview? 

Does this campus has a cadaver lab ? 

Thank you for any input you can provide. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, YGrabo said:

Hi guys . I applied and got confirmation on  8/14 from East Falls . Haven’t heard anything afterwards. How long did it take for you from the moment they received you application to the moment they invited you for interview? 

Does this campus has a cadaver lab ? 

Thank you for any input you can provide. 

Hi! East Falls sent me an email saying they received my application on 5/22. I received an email for an interview invite on 7/31. They do have a cadaver lab, though we did not tour it on the interview. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LegenWaitForItDary2 said:

Out of State kid here. I submitted my application late August to city campus. Any chance I get an interview invite? Stat: Science GPA: 3.6. Non Science: 4.0. I wished I had submitted early. I am kinda loosing hope now.

Same here . Submitted very late , I still have some hope ??

your states are awesome ?? 

I have very similar  cumulative GPA 3.97, science GPA 4.00  . 

Edited by YGrabo

I'd like to make a facebook group for Jefferson East Falls class of 2021! Unfortunately I cannot make one without inviting at least 1 member. Please feel free to DM me if you are committed to East Falls campus and want to be a part of the group so I can create and share a Facebook group on this thread for others to join.

Thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

Anyone else wait listed? Wondering how many people were and when we could possibly hear. I'm not sure if it can happen whenever or only after interviews conclude. Hoping someone has more information.
Also saw a lot of acceptances. Do they reject anyone or is every non-offer sent to the wait list. Anyone rejected? 

15 hours ago, PA718 said:

Anyone else wait listed? Wondering how many people were and when we could possibly hear. I'm not sure if it can happen whenever or only after interviews conclude. Hoping someone has more information.
Also saw a lot of acceptances. Do they reject anyone or is every non-offer sent to the wait list. Anyone rejected? 

I have been waitlisted and I was wondering the same thing as you.