Thomas Jefferson University: 2018-2019 Application cycle

Submitted: 5/29

Verified: 5/29

Received this email: 5/30

Thank you for your application for admission to the Jefferson College of Health Professions Physician Assistant Studies Department - Center City Campus.

Upon initial review of your application, your application is complete, excluding the supplemental application as this has not yet been sent to you by Jefferson. 

The supplemental application will be made available to you at the end of June. 

In the interim, your application has been sent to the Admissions Committee for initial review. Should you be invited to an on-campus interview, interviews begin in September and continue through December. Interview invites are sent via email.

If you have any questions while you are awaiting the supplemental application, please let me know. 

Sincerely,

Christian Ulysse, M.Ed.

Admissions Counselor

Hi all!

I'm a current student at Jefferson's center city campus. I just started a few weeks ago, but not long ago I was in your shoes! The program keeps me pretty busy, but I try to check back here when I can - feel free to message me if you have any questions about the program. 

Good luck!

Edited by ama6051

Hi guys!

I applied to both the center city and nj campuses. 2 questions if anyone has some information.

1)Does the nj campus have a supplemental application? Center city says we will receive secondary application at the end of June but the email for the nj campus gives no such information.

2)Is the center city campus on a rolling admissions basis like the nj campus?

• 3 weeks later...
I got a silly email today stating that they said that supplemental application would be available today, then they retracted it and now they say it will be available this Thursday.

They got my application 5/31/18.  

Julian

I got the same email! I submitted earlier this month. I think they are sending the supp link to everyone at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Center City Supplemental received 7/5/18. Submitted 7/7/18. Received confirmation of a completed application 7/10/18. The email says my application is complete and under review. Interview invites will be sent via email and interviews will be held September through December....

The wait begins....

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, pk325 said:

Center City Supplemental received 7/5/18. Submitted 7/7/18. Received confirmation of a completed application 7/10/18. The email says my application is complete and under review. Interview invites will be sent via email and interviews will be held September through December....

The wait begins....

Same! Good luck everyone!