Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just received my acceptance package! But I will be declining my offer as I've been accepted into another school! It was so great meeting everyone! Good luck to you all, and do not lose hope! Happy holidays to all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stallion98 said:

Did you get an email from them. Everyone gone either a waitlist or an acceptance email on the 14th of December did you not get an email from them

Oh sorry! Haha I got my waitlist letter from UT, but nothing from DYC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, Stix804358938 said:

I'm a transfer and I just got my acceptance today! And it came with the regular mail. But I live locally...

Hey! How quickly do you have to accept the seat after getting acceptance mail package? I haven't heard anything yet but I live in Oregon and I am also worried that the mail could be sent to my previous address in California...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ekaterina said:

Hey! How quickly do you have to accept the seat after getting acceptance mail package? I haven't heard anything yet but I live in Oregon and I am also worried that the mail could be sent to my previous address in California...

hi, i had the same query. i have not received anything yet either, im not sure if i will receieve a denial, acceptance or a waitlist. so worried. happy holidays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stallion98 said:

hi, i had the same query. i have not received anything yet either, im not sure if i will receieve a denial, acceptance or a waitlist. so worried. happy holidays

Yeah, I am worried as well... Happy holidays for you too! Hopefully we will get our mail soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, PAmonkee28 said:

I just received my acceptance package! But I will be declining my offer as I've been accepted into another school! It was so great meeting everyone! Good luck to you all, and do not lose hope! Happy holidays to all! 

Was this sent along with the acceptance letter from Mary? Or is this something different like after one turns in their deposit. I was accepted via phone call same day after the interview but My address has changed so I’m a little worried I’m not getting everything haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jd813 said:

Was this sent along with the acceptance letter from Mary? Or is this something different like after one turns in their deposit. I was accepted via phone call same day after the interview but My address has changed so I’m a little worried I’m not getting everything haha 

Are you talking about DYC? I didn’t think they called anyone. They said they send out decisions over postal mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

When did you receive your acceptance?

over the past few days. Maybe it came in last fri?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who have been accepted, did you recieve any additional information yet in terms of financial aid and stuff. All I got was an acceptance to the PA program which was just a package with two sheets, one that had the pa program in top right as an acceptance sheet and the other was some immunization form. I was just wondering if maybe something was off in terms of sending them financial aid or if noone has gotten anything like that yet.

Good luck to everyone who is awaiting a message.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dean123 said:

For those who have been accepted, did you recieve any additional information yet in terms of financial aid and stuff. All I got was an acceptance to the PA program which was just a package with two sheets, one that had the pa program in top right as an acceptance sheet and the other was some immunization form. I was just wondering if maybe something was off in terms of sending them financial aid or if noone has gotten anything like that yet.

Good luck to everyone who is awaiting a message.

 

That is all I received as well, as well as a write up of which of my previous classes transferred (I am a transfer).  And some people said they were worried about not replying in time, but you have 60 days to accept so don't worry!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stix804358938 said:

That is all I received as well, as well as a write up of which of my previous classes transferred (I am a transfer).  And some people said they were worried about not replying in time, but you have 60 days to accept so don't worry!

Do you know other candidates that have been accepted as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More