Application cycle 2018-2019

For those of you going to the interview Nov 3, what are you doing to prepare? I believe I heard it will be a group interview. Correct me if I'm wrong! 

Would love to hear your tips! 

So far I am just practicing articulating some answers to common questions. Does anyone want to practice with me? I would be open to Facetiming or whatever! ? Thanks

1 hour ago, clarbd said:

For those of you going to the interview Nov 3, what are you doing to prepare? I believe I heard it will be a group interview. Correct me if I'm wrong! 

Would love to hear your tips! 

So far I am just practicing articulating some answers to common questions. Does anyone want to practice with me? I would be open to Facetiming or whatever! ? Thanks

Hey, I'm down to practice with you! 

On 10/9/2018 at 1:23 PM, Syuzanna said:

Hey guys, I just got an interview for the November 3rd!!! So excited! Are you all planning to meet on Friday evening? 

Hi, first time posting here. Congrats on your interviews everyone. I'm down meeting/ getting together if possible. I'll be there on Friday. Best of luck!!!

2 hours ago, Krystielynn said:

Oh wow, that's quite a distance! Yes, I'm local. Let me know if you'd like to meet for coffee the night before! It'll be nice to have a familiar face at the interview!

I would like to meet for coffee! Although I don't know yet what time I would be arriving. I will let you know this week later when I purchase airplane tickets :-)

6 minutes ago, clarbd said:

Hi guys -- I'm going to post in "pre-PA rockstars" group on FB to see who wants to meet up Friday night Nov 2 before the interview. Its hard to get it organized here so maybe through Facebook will be easier. Keep a look out for my post! 

Haha I like that! I don’t have FB, but keep me updated! I’ve talked to @Krystielynn and @PAmonkee28. We would love to meet up. I would also like to see where the campus is on the day before the interview as well!

Edited by CASPAthefriendlyghost

On 10/16/2018 at 11:57 AM, Amy2011 said:

Hi, first time posting here. Congrats on your interviews everyone. I'm down meeting/ getting together if possible. I'll be there on Friday. Best of luck!!!

3 hours ago, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

Haha I like that! I don’t have FB, but keep me updated! I’ve talked to @Krystielynn and @PAmonkee28. We would love to meet up. I would also like to see where the campus is on the day before the interview as well!

Hey guys, 

Where are you planning on meeting tomorrow evening? Are you looking for a quiet place with soft drinks or a lounge for one drink? If coffee, I suggest Spot Cafe on Elmwood/or downtown location, good coffee, low key. If you are leaning towards a glass of wine or a cocktail, perhaps food, then there is Buffalo Proper on Tupper street, Jaclyn A offers exquisite artisan chocolates and wine, Vera is a nice cocktail bar. All these places are in downtown and very close to D'youville. 

3 hours ago, Syuzanna said:

Hey guys, 

Where are you planning on meeting tomorrow evening? Are you looking for a quiet place with soft drinks or a lounge for one drink? If coffee, I suggest Spot Cafe on Elmwood/or downtown location, good coffee, low key. If you are leaning towards a glass of wine or a cocktail, perhaps food, then there is Buffalo Proper on Tupper street, Jaclyn A offers exquisite artisan chocolates and wine, Vera is a nice cocktail bar. All these places are in downtown and very close to D'youville. 

It doesn’t matter to me! Wherever you guys prefer! PM me with details on the decision! I get in tomorrow around 10am. ? 

Edited by CASPAthefriendlyghost