Application cycle 2018-2019

Just now, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

Hang in there! I heard that they have been closed a lot due to weather! I’m sure you’ll get something soon! 🙂 

So I’ve heard. I also live in Canada so maybe it’s  just slower for me. Ahhhhhhh, hopefully nothing but good news at the end this waiting period. Thank you for the moral support! 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 6:13 PM, Krystielynn said:

Yes, hang in there! I live locally and with the blizzard we just had mail's been slow. My letter was dated for 1/29 and I just got it today.

Hey @Krystielynn I see you live locally. I will be moving with my family from Texas to join the class of 2023. I need some suggestions and insights on the city; things like where to live, safe places, what to do... ? I'm open to suggestions for a new person.

Congratulations everyone!! by the way. 

23 minutes ago, EkePA said:

Hey @Krystielynn I see you live locally. I will be moving with my family from Texas to join the class of 2023. I need some suggestions and insights on the city; things like where to live, safe places, what to do... ? I'm open to suggestions for a new person.

Congratulations everyone!! by the way. 

Congrats!! You'll love Buffalo! Feel free to private message me any questions you have 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dreampursuer95 said:

Hello all, I am trying to get accelerated into class 2022 and I do not know how. I was wondering how do you know who your advisor is? Where is this stated?

I would talk to Carly! She was really helpful! Tell her you want to be on the waitlist to be accelerated and she will add you on there! 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:36 PM, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

To those of you transferring in from another state, let me know if someone needs a roommate! I need one, but I won’t be starting until Fall 2020 if I’m not accelerated.

How did you find out about starting in fall 2020? Did you speak to Carly? How many classes do you have to take? I want to get accelerated but there is waiting list and if I am not accelerated, I was wondering if I could start in the fall 2020 same as you.

6 hours ago, Ekaterina said:

How did you find out about starting in fall 2020? Did you speak to Carly? How many classes do you have to take? I want to get accelerated but there is waiting list and if I am not accelerated, I was wondering if I could start in the fall 2020 same as you.

Hey! Yes I spoke to Carly and since I’ve taken most of the prereqs she said I can start the 2nd year of the program. I have to take biochem, patho, gross anatomy, and 2 other classes. I’ll be taking developmental psych and orgo chem in the summer. How many classes do you have to take?