Application cycle 2018-2019

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm debating applying. I want to apply because it is close to my home and meet the requirements for it. However I would be a transfer student and don't want to be there for an extra year taking biochemistry and anatomy at the bachelor level when I already did this recently at my undergrad school. I also don't know the reputation of this school at all, I have never heard about it till recently. Can someone give me some insight? Thanks so much! 

Hello everyone!

I contacted D’Youville’s PA Program last Wednesday to ask for the status of my app and today they responded stating they will be sending out the first set of decision emails tomorrow afternoon! Just wanted to let everyone know! Good luck to you all! ? 

I am a transfer student from FL @Syuzanna. Where are you from?

Edited by PAschoollove
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, WhitPA said:

Received an interview invite for November 3rd also! I was verified 7/16. It's a pleasant surprise they are doing interviews on a Saturday! Where are you guys staying for the interview?

Honestly I am not even sure lol I’ve never been to NY, but I’m wondering how busy Buffalo is and if we should rent a car or take another form of transportation. What do you guys think?! 

Edited by PAschoollove

Hmm I’m not sure I’ve never been to Buffalo before! I have an interview in Tennessee the day before so I’ll have to redirect my flight from there which will put me into Buffalo kind of late. I’m renting a car in Tennessee but I’m not sure if I’ll have time to get one in New York. Maybe Uber? Plus I need to find a hotel with late check in! Haha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhitPA said:

Hmm I’m not sure I’ve never been to Buffalo before! I have an interview in Tennessee the day before so I’ll have to redirect my flight from there which will put me into Buffalo kind of late. I’m renting a car in Tennessee but I’m not sure if I’ll have time to get one in New York. Maybe Uber? Plus I need to find a hotel with late check in! Haha

Go you that’s awesome!! I have an interview on Oct 12 at Saint Francis University and I will be renting a car there because where I’m going is a small town, so I have to drive from Pitts to Loretto, PA, which is like 2 hours. Lol! I’ll have to ask one of the students at D’Youville what they think and I’ll let everyone know! ? 

• Like 1