12 hours ago, KR2018 said:

So just to confirm for all my 10/18 interview folks: 

10/17 at 7pm at Old Soul @ 40 Acres in Oak Park

I'm also down to meet up on 10/17. Sounds good to me! Can't wait to meet everyone!

1 hour ago, NorcalEMT said:

I'm also down to meet up on 10/17. Sounds good to me! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Yes Lets meet at Old Soul @ 40 Acres Park? 7pm on the 17th

13 hours ago, KR2018 said:

Yes! That sounds good

Hello I’ve invited two other people to meet at the “Old Soul @ 40 acres” on the 14th, still haven’t heard back from them so I’m not too sure on a time. I would love for all of us to get together! 
I'd like to meet up as well. My interviews the 16th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I am also interviewing on the 16th. I would really love to meet with some of you! If everyone's interested in meeting on the 14th at Old Soul at 40 acres that would be great! I live in Orangevale/Roseville Area if anyone wants to carpool! 

1 hour ago, mac1994 said:

What time was everyone thinking for meeting up on October 14? 

Is everyone okay with meeting sometime in the evening? I am driving up from so-cal so I wont be there in the morning. How is 4pm? for Oct 14th at Old Soul 40 Acres

19 hours ago, Mbueno95 said:

Yes that would be great! I’m still trying to figure out what time would work best, so far we are meeting October 14th at the Old Sould @ 40 acres

Sorry its taken me a couple days to get back to you, how about 4pm at Old Souls 40 Acres?

Hello for everyone willing to meet Sunday October 14th, we will be meeting at the Old Soul @ 40 acres around 4 pm. If that does not work for you please reply and we can possibly figure out a time that works for everyone ?. I can’t wait to meet you guys!

@DSoup @gdhaliwal @kichiang @shells77 @Bonist55 @aberino @acc0unt @DNeal57 @mac1994 @sophiacoelho 

• Like 2

On 10/5/2018 at 10:10 PM, KR2018 said:

I'm down to meet as well, see ya'll then!

On 10/5/2018 at 1:40 AM, rvaldez1105 said:

Hi guys!

Just found this forum!

Congrats to those that got interviews & for those that haven’t received an update hang in there! 

Im scheduled for my interview on 10/29 & like the idea of getting together before our interview. If anyone is having their interview on 10/29 & would like to meet up as well let me know.

@rvaldez1105 @JamesE I'm also scheduled for 10/29 and down to meet up the day before! Anyone else interviewing 10/29 with a time/place in mind?

Hey guys! Congrats to all who have received an interview. I was wondering if any of ya'll had received a follow-up email with further details about the Applicant Visit day as the initial email stated? 

Best Wishes!

4 hours ago, Mbueno95 said:

Hello for everyone willing to meet Sunday October 14th, we will be meeting at the Old Soul @ 40 acres around 4 pm. If that does not work for you please reply and we can possibly figure out a time that works for everyone ?. I can’t wait to meet you guys!

@DSoup @gdhaliwal @kichiang @shells77 @Bonist55 @aberino @acc0unt @DNeal57 @mac1994 @sophiacoelho 

I'd like to meet up as well! I'm not sure when I'll make it into Sacramento (from the Bay Area) because of my work schedule, but I'll see everyone there if I make it in time!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NAk03 said:

@rvaldez1105 @JamesE I'm also scheduled for 10/29 and down to meet up the day before! Anyone else interviewing 10/29 with a time/place in mind?

Hi*! ?

The day before should work for me. Maybe grab some coffee. I’m not familiar with the area. So open to any suggestions. I’m sure we could Yelp places too.

Hi I’m new to the forum and have an interview on 10/15! I see that groups are possibly meeting up the night before each interview and I would love to join in. It sounds like the 10/15 interview group is meeting the night before on 10/14 at Old Soul in Sac? Has a time been decided yet? I will be there if it’s still happening. ?

1 hour ago, Zea123 said:

Oh so sorry just saw the other recent post about this. So it looking like 4pm at Old Soul 40 acres on 10/14? 

I believe its moved to 7:30!

13 hours ago, Mbueno95 said:

Hello, I’ve had a few requests for a later time, 730 seems to be a better time for most, is that fine with you?

Yes that sounds great!

For everyone that has received interview invites for October, first off CONGRATS!!!, second off when did you guys apply so I can get a reference of when I should be hearing for an interview. Thank you!!

46 minutes ago, gowiththeflow said:

For everyone that has received interview invites for October, first off CONGRATS!!!, second off when did you guys apply so I can get a reference of when I should be hearing for an interview. Thank you!!

I submitted my application in the end of May.  I expect that there will be additional interview invites after the scheduled interviews are over.  I hope you get one!!

I would love to meet everyone on the 17th. Let me see if i can get there at 7. I'm driving from the bay area and leaving directly after my shift. I hope I can make it. Congrats to all!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spile said:

I’ll be interviewing on the 16th! I’ll be coming from Davis if anyone wants to carpool or meet up.

I am also interviewing on the 16th! Would you like to meet up at the Old Soul @ 40 acres maybe around 7 on the 15th?  Let me know what you think ? 

@sammyann @Spile I will meet you guys on the 15th. That sounds perfect. And to everyone else interviewing on the 16th, please come on the 15th around 7 at old soul! I’m excited to meet you all there! 

My name is Dylan for the record. :p