2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

On 10/2/2018 at 1:44 PM, PrePaStudent18 said:

Hi guys! 

I’m new on the forum and can not be more enthusiastic for being invited to a interview on the 18th! In previous years there was a informal meet and greet but this year I don’t think there will be one. So I was thinking maybe we should set up a time to meet up for our dates! Like some of you I would love to meet up and get my pre jitters out before our interview day! I’m not sure how, but maybe we can just meet up around 7pm on the 17th close to campus at Starbucks or another coffee place! Let me know!

Thanks,

M

I'd be interested in meeting the night before! There's a coffee shop pretty close to campus called Old Soul at 40 Acres. It has great coffee and more room than the Starbucks next to campus. How does that sound?

Heads up: there's another Old Soul in Midtown, make sure you go to the one in Oak Park.

9 hours ago, Kadra said:

I'd be interested in meeting the night before! There's a coffee shop pretty close to campus called Old Soul at 40 Acres. It has great coffee and more room than the Starbucks next to campus. How does that sound?

Heads up: there's another Old Soul in Midtown, make sure you go to the one in Oak Park.

That sounds great! I’ll be there! Anyone else interviewing is welcome! Can’t wait to meet you guys! 

Hi guys!

Just found this forum!

Congrats to those that got interviews & for those that haven’t received an update hang in there! 

Im scheduled for my interview on 10/29 & like the idea of getting together before our interview. If anyone is having their interview on 10/29 & would like to meet up as well let me know.

1 hour ago, kichiang said:

I am interviewing on the 15th. I am from the area so I would be down to meet up with anyone, anytime on the 14th!

Hello I’ve invited two other people to meet at the “Old Soul @ 40 acres” on the 14th, still haven’t heard back from them so I’m not too sure on a time. I would love for all of us to get together! 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 8:28 AM, viasidra said:

I’d love to meet up with some of you guys the day before the interview? I’m from the Bay Area so it’s not too far away. I interview 10/18

Hey viasidra!

I am also from the Bay Area and have an interview on 10/18! Totally down to meet people before our interview as well!

On 10/4/2018 at 2:34 PM, REThomas said:

If anyone for the 10/18 interview is interested in getting coffee the night before let me know and we can start a group chat to start making a plan! Excited to meet everyone!

Hey Thomas,

I'm also interviewing on the 10/18! Totally down to meet up the night before!!

22 hours ago, ReadytoPA said:

I can too! I'll be there the night of the 17th! 

On 10/4/2018 at 9:55 AM, Kadra said:

Also interviewing on 10/18! Would love to meet up as well! Old Souls in Midtown sounds great!