2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

2 minutes ago, corpsmanspear85 said:

I went back to the CASPA website to double check my email address had not been changed. Even though I got the confirmation from them when I submitted my application. 

Haha I do the same thing. I carefully look at each letter of my email address to make sure I didn’t mistake the L for an I. ??

I think the interview process should include an obstacle course for PA's. One event could be how fast cant you edit a paper and print it. Then you move on to a doing CPR on a dummy for 6 minutes. Followed by how quickly you can change from normal clothes to scrubs. Also you would have to piece back together a full skeleton (timed). The final obstacle would be how far you could walk across red hot coals barefoot.  This would weed out a lot of people that didn't have the heart for becoming PA's.  

• Like 4

Guest SoyLatte
1 minute ago, jontorre said:

I believe those were the only dates available in their portal. Well at least when I signed up for my date those were the only available dates.

Thanks for responding! I hope I hear from them soon ? 

Congrats to you! ?