2018-2019 Application Cycle- UC Davis

• 2 weeks later...

@krsnkm Did you take your classes at a four-year university or a community college? I decided to switch my career and was told when I started taking my classes that because PA programs are so competitive, I should consider a post-bac program at a whole 4-year university. Some don't even consider community college courses taught at a rigorous level compared to a 4-year. I completed a post-bac program and got a few interviews, good luck! 

Edited by Misun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 11:27 AM, HLL2017 said:

Hi Adhoney00,

Thanks for asking. There are many reasons why i should go for Davis but tuition fee is the one thing I have been concern very much. I am waiting for one more thing to happen on Mar9th, then will know for sure if I will give up seat. I  am guessing many may give up seats as Davis extends the deadline for accepting the offer till Apr (which i truly appreciate.) I feel bad to hold up on this. Sorry, But ya I will notify school right away on Mar9th.

Good luck to you on this process! you are supper close !!!

HLL

Hey @HLL2017,

What did you decide to do?

Guest HeyyEb
On 4/23/2019 at 9:51 AM, shells77 said:

Waitlist acceptances are going out. I was accepted off the waitlist yesterday! If you are on the waitlist, try not to dispair. There is still hope!

What does your last name begin with ??

On 1/4/2019 at 5:54 PM, JamesE said:

Private message me with what you are looking for.  I would be willing to share whatever you need.

Hi my name is Jen, I won’t be applying till a year or so and was wondering if I may also message you. UCD is my first choice and any advice or suggestions that I can get along the way would be appreciated. Also congrats on your acceptance and can’t wait to here more about your journey! 

Seems like the waitlist is so torturous! Hope you guys have great news by the end. I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their experience, advice, suggestions or stats with a fellow pre-pa. I can’t even imagine being in your guys shoes in a couple of years. Congrats to everyone and wishing the best. Thanks!! 

On 5/4/2019 at 1:20 PM, pivotpa said:

Seems like the waitlist is so torturous! Hope you guys have great news by the end. I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their experience, advice, suggestions or stats with a fellow pre-pa. I can’t even imagine being in your guys shoes in a couple of years. Congrats to everyone and wishing the best. Thanks!! 

Shoot me an email on here, I was accepted into the program 

Edited by Caligal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest HeyyEb
5 hours ago, MelinaTheFuturePA said:

Has anyone from the waitlist heard anything??? Orientation is in like 20 days

Nothing so far! 

• 3 months later...

Hey guys I doubt anyone will see this because it looks like the forum is basically over, but I see a lot of yo ugot scholarships and the website says that each admitted student will receive generous financial help or something along those lines. The tuition is ridiculous, do you mind me asking in average how much people actually pay? I have an interview for this cycle but am debating whether or not to go with the crazy tuition price. Thanks in advance!