UTSW 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/5/2018 at 10:26 AM, GBFuturePA said:

For those that have already been to the meet and greet, what was the format like? Like do you sit at tables and listen to someone speak then start talking with staff? Also, what did you wear?

Thanks so much!

(Interviewing in October)

Congrats on the interview! Do you mind me asking when you received the interview invite??

On 9/25/2018 at 2:29 PM, Nghihu said:

Hello, I am a re-applicant and I received my rejection from UTSW around this time last year. I was wondering if anyone has received a rejection yet (interview or not). Thanks in advance!!

I have not heard anything back from UTSW!!! I submitted my application beginning of August and I have not received any emails, interview or not  ?

On 9/25/2018 at 4:29 PM, Nghihu said:

Hello, I am a re-applicant and I received my rejection from UTSW around this time last year. I was wondering if anyone has received a rejection yet (interview or not). Thanks in advance!!

I submitted my application in late July and have not heard anything back. So ready to hear something...  : )

On 9/8/2018 at 1:06 PM, JenBrook said:

Thanks for the information : )   You mentioned that you showed up with your fiance'. They allow you to bring a guest? 

OMG I'm so sorry for the late response. I just noticed a notification right now. But yes, each interviewee was allowed to bring one guest to the meet and greet reception ? 

Oh gosh! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that is waiting to hear back from UTSW despite having submitted my application in July. I called in September, but the lady who answered simply said there was no way of knowing in what stage of the process my application currently stood. JenBrook, please let us know what they say. 

19 hours ago, beaChavez said:

Oh gosh! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that is waiting to hear back from UTSW despite having submitted my application in July. I called in September, but the lady who answered simply said there was no way of knowing in what stage of the process my application currently stood. JenBrook, please let us know what they say. 

Yea I applied late July haven't heard anything lol. Not the most hopeful considering how late I applied, but hey, at least they haven't said NO yet! 

26 minutes ago, Cblaze1 said:

Yea I applied late July haven't heard anything lol. Not the most hopeful considering how late I applied, but hey, at least they haven't said NO yet! 

I applied late July/ early August and just interviewed this past weekend!! So getting an interview is definitely not impossible  

Awesome interview experience by the way! Everyone was so nice and accommodating, and the facilities were super impressive. There’s still more interview invites to go out, so no need to worry at this point in time! It’s a huge waiting game for us all unfortunately. 

On 10/14/2018 at 1:22 PM, beaChavez said:

Hello! I was told that the November interview invitations would be sent out in the next week or so. Good luck to those of us that have not heard back yet----there is still a chance : )

Archived