UTSW 2018-2019 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, ja2011 said:

I received a phone call on the 18th, and hadn’t received anything yet either. I emailed Isela on Friday, and she said they had all been out of town since the admissions meeting and none of the acceptance emails have been sent out. So, we just have to be patient! 

I just received the email!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ddesi said:

Quick question for those who have attended the meet and greet:

Do we need anything to take notes with for the meet and greet (portfolio or notepad)? Ladies, did you bring a purse? 

Any info would be much appreciated!!! 

Hey! No, you don't really need to bring anything. You''ll be interacting with students, faculty, and other applicants for the majority of the time! They do have little folders of information that if you wanted to take some notes throughout the night you could if you brought a pen, but I wouldn't bring a portfolio/notepad! A lot of us did bring purses! I brought a small one, but some ladies had large purses as well! Good luck tonight! ? 

On 11/9/2018 at 8:34 AM, rebeccah said:

Hey! No, you don't really need to bring anything. You''ll be interacting with students, faculty, and other applicants for the majority of the time! They do have little folders of information that if you wanted to take some notes throughout the night you could if you brought a pen, but I wouldn't bring a portfolio/notepad! A lot of us did bring purses! I brought a small one, but some ladies had large purses as well! Good luck tonight! ? 

Thank you! I appreciate it!

The last interview they asked us if we receive a call not to post that we did and the times. They mentioned everyone would hear a decision by the end of this week. So as hard as it is, stay off the forums so you don’t panic, turn your ringer on and wait. It’s better for everyone so that people aren’t dying over when the phone calls occurred or emails went out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 3:17 PM, AArellano said:

I also got waitlisted for UTSW!

So, I got accepted to another program. If I accept to be a part of the alternate list and possibly get called, I would not have to accept the offer?

That is correct, there is no legal obligation even if you accepted a spot in the program. They know that it is possible for you to unaccept until the first day of classes. 

On 10/18/2018 at 5:54 PM, rayme13 said:

Just got the call 5 PM and I've been accepted! Interviewed on 9/14. Can't wait to meet everyone!! Does anyone know if there is a facebook page for the new class? 

Did you ever find out if there was a facebook page? I was also accepted, just a bit late to this page. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived