FSU application cycle 2018-2019

Rita is so nice. I emailed her and got this response.

“Some offers have been made. We also have a wait list and still others are in "pending" status at this time. You have neither been accepted or denied at this time. Your status is still pending.

Should we progress to an offer, you will be notified via email.”

17 hours ago, Kasi07 said:

Rita is so nice. I emailed her and got this response.

“Some offers have been made. We also have a wait list and still others are in "pending" status at this time. You have neither been accepted or denied at this time. Your status is still pending.

Should we progress to an offer, you will be notified via email.”

She told me the same thing! I emailed her back and asked her more about it, because I’ve never heard of a pending status on top of a waitlist. I truly am a tad confused lol I always thought that all offers were made, then a waitlist, and that’s it! 🥺

5 hours ago, Allybo13 said:

She told me the same thing! I emailed her back and asked her more about it, because I’ve never heard of a pending status on top of a waitlist. I truly am a tad confused lol I always thought that all offers were made, then a waitlist, and that’s it! 🥺

Did she give you any more info?

Apparently there are 24 waitlist slots and all of the slots and seats have been offered. If you are in pending then it means that if they don’t fill their class then they move to the waitlist and if they still don’t fill their class they move to the pending.  This information was as per her email today. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/26/2019 at 5:56 PM, Naiaalessandra said:

Me too!! Is there an acceptance page on Facebook or something? 

Do you mind me asking you two what number on the waiting list you were? I'm on the waiting list too and debating on reapplying this upcoming cycle...

1 hour ago, WMLee said:

Do you mind me asking you two what number on the waiting list you were? I'm on the waiting list too and debating on reapplying this upcoming cycle...

Tbh, I was told I was on waitlist, but I didn't know it was numbered. I didn't see where I was on the wait list but I was accepted the first week of April. 

Thank you all for the replies!!! I am having such a hard time deciding on applying for the 2019/2020 cycle early for rolling admission or just waiting for this year...

Congrats to all who got accepted! Hopefully I'll be accepted and we will be starting together in the fall. 

Edited by WMLee

17 minutes ago, WMLee said:

Thank you all for the replies!!! I am having such a hard time deciding on applying for the 2019/2020 cycle early for rolling admission or just waiting for this year...

Congrats to all who got accepted! Hopefully I'll be accepted and we will be starting together in the fall. 

Perhaps start the application cycle but don’t spend your money right away in submitting? I would wait maybe until June (still considered early) before actually submitting the ones with rolling admissions. 

• Like 1