2018-2019 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Duck2012 said:

Has anyone heard anything back from the January interviews? For those who have been accepted did it take the full 3-4 weeks they estimated to get an acceptance email ? TIA

I haven’t yet. I think Helen said at most 2 weeks from the interview date? So two weeks would be this coming Friday, but it looked like some people received their acceptance emails 10-12 days after the interview. Fingers crossed! 

3 hours ago, Duck2012 said:

Has anyone heard anything back from the January interviews? For those who have been accepted did it take the full 3-4 weeks they estimated to get an acceptance email ? TIA

It only took 10 days for us to receive notice of acceptance from the November 9th interview so I wouldn’t expect it to take a full 3-4 weeks to hear back about the January interview. Although, I believe everyone that has already been interviewed prior to this January interview and were waitlisted are considered at each subsequent interview, so maybe that could cause wait times to be a little longer than the 10 day wait I experienced in November since more applicants are being considered. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys,

First off, congrats to those who got accepted and for those who didn't, don't get discouraged.

I am in the class of 2019 and will soon be graduating. I was just wondering if anyone was interested in buying a copy of Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking Twelfth, North American Edition. It is one of the few required books you actually need. The book is in excellent condition. If I wasn't moving I would keep it, but I'm trying to move as little as possible. Message me if interested and we can work out a price. 

Amazon: Bates Physical Examination