2018-2019 Cycle

Just now, trumanin1 said:

Nope, i was hoping for today but nothing

It's good I guess if no one heard that's means there is still jope. 

May be today they are busy with their interview as today is first day 

Yes that’s a good point.... it’s literally the most unnerving experience ??

Since it's my first interview and also a first interview in awhile; i was a little nervous! Everyone there was extremely helpful and nice. So that helps tremendously. Kinda introduce yourself, group activities, mhmm campus tour, then mini interviews with multiple faculty members. You need to be prepared but don't be nervous.

Just now, chunhi123 said:

Since it's my first interview and also a first interview in awhile; i was a little nervous! Everyone there was extremely helpful and nice. So that helps tremendously. Kinda introduce yourself, group activities, mhmm campus tour, then mini interviews with multiple faculty members. You need to be prepared but don't be nervous.

Thanks for the information buddy 

2 minutes ago, trumanin1 said:

How was it and input would be greatly appreciated 

3 minutes ago, chunhi123 said:

Just got through my interview today. keep my finger crossed

awesome! How was it?

I have a question, if you are comfortable sharing... what are your stats?

I am curious to see what was competitive for an interview so far. If you aren't comfortable I understand.

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Ht213 said:

awesome! How was it?

I have a question, if you are comfortable sharing... what are your stats?

I am curious to see what was competitive for an interview so far. If you aren't comfortable I understand.

Thanks!

I would also be curious to know stats if you are comfortable sharing. Huge congratulations on the interview regardless, chunhi123. Good luck, fingers crossed you’ll get some good news soon! ?

4 minutes ago, chunhi123 said:

I dont mind sharing that info. But maybe not on the forum. However, i can tell you that we all from all sorts of backgrounds this morning. 

Hey, thanks for your response and totally understandable.

I just was trying to see where I stood with my stats.

Thanks !

?

2 hours ago, Sh846 said:

I emailed Helen yesterday, it looks like they might not have sent the invites for November yet. 

"They have not yet been sent.  They will be sent today or Monday."

Thank you so much for the update! Let’s hope they were too preoccupied with the interviews yesterday and they’ll be sent out Monday. ?? 

41 minutes ago, Ht213 said:

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to give an update. I have received an invitation for the upcoming interview on November 9th.

I am super excited! If anyone has any advise or input for this particular interview please let me know!

Good luck to the rest of you all : D

Congratulations! I also just received my invite for November 9th as well. Such an exciting time! Good luck on your interview and I wish you the best! ?

4 minutes ago, jmkEnzo said:

Congratulations! I also just received my invite for November 9th as well. Such an exciting time! Good luck on your interview and I wish you the best! ?

49 minutes ago, Ht213 said:

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to give an update. I have received an invitation for the upcoming interview on November 9th.

I am super excited! If anyone has any advise or input for this particular interview please let me know!

Good luck to the rest of you all : D

Congratulations guys 

When did u receive the invitation ?

4 hours ago, ham655 said:

When were all you verified who received interviews today?

I was verified on CASPA 7/17, SLU began reviewing my application on 8/28, and it was officially rated 9/26! I then received my interview invite for the November interview today. So, almost about a month gap between each step in my case! 

48 minutes ago, Ollivander said:

Of those of you whom were invited for the November interview, are you residents of Missouri? I know some schools have specific days were only in-state residents interview.

I am a resident of Missouri although I think it’s moreso the date that SLU begins reviewing your application that dictates which interview you are invited to rather than some dates being restricted to Missouri residents only. I know that anyone who was verified on CASPA by 7/15 was considered for the October interviews. The review period for the October interview ended on Labor Day, so I think there are specific timelines that dictate which dates you are considered for. This is just my understanding of the system and more than likely isn’t 100% correct but hopefully this helps! ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ollivander said:

Of those of you whom were invited for the November interview, are you residents of Missouri? I know some schools have specific days were only in-state residents interview.

Hi there, 

I am actually from California. I am not sure how they gauge it all. I submitted my app in August. 

• Like 1