2018-2019 Cycle

25 minutes ago, trumanin1 said:

Last time week ago when I contacted them, they were about to send invites soon, as per the conversation whole week I was constantly checking my email to see if I got one,  I think waiting is better than getting a rejection  email lol 

Maybe tomorrow we might come to know hopefully. 

Good luck guys  

Thanks! I am hoping to hear something soon. 

1 hour ago, trumanin1 said:

Does any one know when they will be sending out invites for NOV , they dont have any interview during Dec directly in Jan 2019 that will be too long of wait...

I actually just received my email stating that my application has been reviewed and rated. Within that email, it states that interview invites are generally sent out around 1 month in advance of the interview date, although less notice is sometimes given. Based on this, I’d expect November invites to be sent out around October 9th!

Good luck! ?

On 10/3/2018 at 9:12 AM, Spicee84 said:

Hi everyone new to the forum. I applied to slu again this year as well, I have interviewed in the past there and made the alternate list as well in the past. The waiting game does suck but if it’s meant to happen it will. Good luck everyone! 

I’m new to the forum as well! This is my first time applying to SLU! Haven’t heard anything back yet other than it’s under review. How was the interview last year? Curious what kinds of questions they ask and if it was an intimidating interview. I know the interview process is a bit different at each school. 

Good luck to you!

Edited by maak777

4 hours ago, maak777 said:

I’m new to the forum as well! This is my first time applying to SLU and it’s my top choice! Haven’t heard anything back yet other than it’s under review. How was the interview last year? Curious what kinds of questions they ask and if it was an intimidating interview. I know the interview process is a bit different at each school.

Good luck to you!

Hi Maak777,

when did you apply? its not terrible its broke up, you go on a tour while half of the applicants interview and then you switch, then the financial aid person comes and explains that part of it and tells you what you need to do when accepted and all the details of that, there are actually three seperate interview with three different staff members. basically getting to know you and ask you about why you want to be a PA and how your journey led you to SLU, basically seeing how your communtication skills are and if you are mentally, socially, and your support system prepared you are. Helen usually greets you and is great and personable. honestly everyone there is personable, i haven't had any bad experiences besides my nerves lol. there will be the year ahead of you students there to answer any questions you have from there point of view.

3 minutes ago, Ht213 said:

Hey guys so I reached out to Helen to find out when we might hear anything about the invites for the Nov 9 date and she said she is hoping to have all invites out for that date between 10/9-10/12 . 

Fingers crossed ! Best of luck!!!!

Thanks buddy for sharing information

Finger crossed hopong for the best.