SeanC17

2018-2019 Application Cycle

55 minutes ago, jtlowell said:

Just got an invite for the Nov. 1 interview! I'd love to meet up with people the night before.

What site did you get the Nov 1 for?

I will be attending the interview session on 11/1! I’m beyond excited!

I live about 25 min from Seattle and I would love to meet up the night before as well! Shoot me a message!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BrittLundy said:

I’m local too. Either one would work for me. Let’s see if there are any others that would be interested and what would work for them. 

I have an interview in Seattle 11/1 and am local too. I would love to meet up the weekend prior! I work the night before and won't be able to make that. 

Edited by shelbysh
  • Upvote 2

Okay I’m goig to attempt to start a group message for those who’s want to meet up before the November 1st interview, so we can share contact info and pick a time and place to meet ?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jtlowell said:

Seattle campus

Thank you, I mentioned Nov 1 and she though it might be Anchorage interview and she could attend and sit on a board. 

18 hours ago, SMHowze said:

I interviewed last Friday and just got my acceptance call!

Congrats! That's amazing! Do you mind saying what the interview style is? Like group interviews, or one on one, etc? Or will they provide that information? 

• Upvote 1

On 9/13/2018 at 1:50 PM, Lance said:

I just got the same invite! I will be driving up from Vancouver, WA the night before. Does anyone want to meet up on Friday before the interview?

I will also be attending the interview in Tacoma on October 13th! I'll be there the 12th during the day. We should set up a get-together a night before to explore the city and get to know each other! I've never been to Seattle and I'm coming alone so I don't want to explore the city alone (not sure what areas are safe or not).

5 hours ago, jennyharbers said:

Congrats! That's amazing! Do you mind saying what the interview style is? Like group interviews, or one on one, etc? Or will they provide that information? 

There are 3 group interviews (2 interviewers, 3 interviewees).

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has gotten an interview from the east coast yet? Or does medex usually accept students around the west coast area only?

Just got an invite for November 1st interview. I'm local if anyone wants to meetup, there is a place slightly north of the U district called Toronado. Good beer, full bar and great food.

14 minutes ago, andy459n said:

Just got an invite for November 1st interview. I'm local if anyone wants to meetup, there is a place slightly north of the U district called Toronado. Good beer, full bar and great food.

We have a meetup going the night before at Piatti at 7:15 pm if you want to join! 

On 10/5/2018 at 9:42 AM, pacplease said:

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has gotten an interview from the east coast yet? Or does medex usually accept students around the west coast area only?

not me, i'm east coast as well!

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:04 PM, iawai0505 said:

Hey everybody name is Ian, hope applications are going well. I am currently in Tacoma Class 6. If anybody has any questions let me know, I'd love to help out best I can. First round of interviews will be in October, and they'll notify you of an invite about a month before the interviews. Again, please feel free to reach out and ask questions. Best of luck!

Hi Ian! Thank you for your post. I was wondering if you could tell me how many interviews Tacoma typically offers per cycle, and when the last invites for the cohort typically go out (would we know before end of December?)

Thank you!

Has anyone who applied really late received an invite? Also, has anyone from anywhere besides the PNW (or close) received an invite? I'm from Colorado...just waiting.