2018-2019 Application Cycle

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:04 PM, iawai0505 said:

Hey everybody name is Ian, hope applications are going well. I am currently in Tacoma Class 6. If anybody has any questions let me know, I'd love to help out best I can. First round of interviews will be in October, and they'll notify you of an invite about a month before the interviews. Again, please feel free to reach out and ask questions. Best of luck!

Hi Ian! Thank you for your post. I was wondering if you could tell me how many interviews Tacoma typically offers per cycle, and when the last invites for the cohort typically go out (would we know before end of December?)

Thank you!

On 10/10/2018 at 11:58 PM, NWdreamin said:

Hi Ian! Thank you for your post. I was wondering if you could tell me how many interviews Tacoma typically offers per cycle, and when the last invites for the cohort typically go out (would we know before end of December?)

Thank you!

Tacoma offers two interviews. So the first one is tomorrow, then they'll send out invites early november for the december interview. I believe seattle does one in january. Seattle I believe does 3 rounds due to their class size. So yes, by december you should know. So if you havent heard anything yet, dont lose hope! 

Ian

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 6:08 PM, jamland said:

Has anyone who applied really late received an invite? Also, has anyone from anywhere besides the PNW (or close) received an invite? I'm from Colorado...just waiting. 

I interviewed in the first Seattle group and was accepted. I’m from California and so were a few other applicants that interviewed and were accepted with me! There were also a couple people from Colorado! 

Not sure about those who applied late though. Hang in there!

• Like 2

On 10/17/2018 at 11:00 AM, PNWPAapplicant said:

Anyone else still waiting to hear back who had their application confirmed end of July?

Good luck and congrats everyone!

I am in the same boat. My secondary was verified the beginning of September and I haven't heard back, but I also applied to the Tacoma and Spokane sites. Which ones did you select?

3 hours ago, yeshita said:

Got an interview invite for the Seattle campus this morning for Nov 29th! I applied late in the game 8/31 and had my criteria met on Sep 7th.

Congrats! I submitted late in 9/1and had criteria’s met on 9/20 so pretty late too. Do you mind sharing your stats and if they notified via email or mail? Thanks! ?