2018-2019 Application Cycle

10 hours ago, AKJustinS said:

Interview invites go out around November if they do it in December or October for November. Two years ago my wife in Anchorage class 8 got her invite middle of November for 3 Dec interview.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did she interview in Anchorage or was the interview located in Washington? 

2 minutes ago, Zetty said:

Congratulations!! I will be interviewing with you as well, so excited!

12 minutes ago, Zetty said:

On 9/18 I received an invite to interview at Spokane 10/20! CASPA submitted and verified 5/14.

I will be coming from out of town and would love to meet up for dinner/drinks Friday evening!!

Awesome! Where will you be traveling from?

1 hour ago, SOCM5326 said:

Received an interview as well for November 1st. I would be happy to have dinner or meet before. I am local so I can meet up on the weekend before as well.

I’m local too. Either one would work for me. Let’s see if there are any others that would be interested and what would work for them. 

52 minutes ago, jtlowell said:

Just got an invite for the Nov. 1 interview! I'd love to meet up with people the night before.

I also heard back today and got an interview for Nov. 1st! I'm coming from California and would love to meet up and meet some of you all the night before. Does anyone have any recommendations for local spots to meet?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BrittLundy said:

I’m local too. Either one would work for me. Let’s see if there are any others that would be interested and what would work for them. 

I have an interview in Seattle 11/1 and am local too. I would love to meet up the weekend prior! I work the night before and won't be able to make that. 

Edited by shelbysh
  • Upvote 2

On 9/13/2018 at 1:50 PM, Lance said:

I just got the same invite! I will be driving up from Vancouver, WA the night before. Does anyone want to meet up on Friday before the interview?

I will also be attending the interview in Tacoma on October 13th! I'll be there the 12th during the day. We should set up a get-together a night before to explore the city and get to know each other! I've never been to Seattle and I'm coming alone so I don't want to explore the city alone (not sure what areas are safe or not).