2018-2019 Application Cycle

14 hours ago, jas96 said:

I don't think they send out rejection letters until all interview invites for the last interview date have been sent out but it also depends on which campus you applied for, I think Tacoma sends them out like a week after they send out invites for their second interview. 

So Tacoma had an interview day on October 13th, and rejection letters were sent out a week after that.

On 10/29/2018 at 10:16 AM, yeshita said:

Got an interview invite for the Seattle campus this morning for Nov 29th! I applied late in the game 8/31 and had my criteria met on Sep 7th.

On 10/29/2018 at 4:07 PM, atsunshine said:

I received an interview invite today for Nov 29!! 

MEDEX received my CASPA, secondary and GRE on August 13th

Same here!!! Beyond excited. Looking forward to meet you guys 11/29!

8/21 CASPA submitted
8/26 Supplemental submitted
9/6 CASPA verified (took a while for CASPA to verify my transcripts)
10/29 Interview invite for 11/29

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 10:16 AM, yeshita said:

Got an interview invite for the Seattle campus this morning for Nov 29th! I applied late in the game 8/31 and had my criteria met on Sep 7th.

Hi there! I got an invited to interview on Nov. 29th too!  And I saw a couple other people did as well. Congrats everyone!

I just started another thread for that date. Maybe we could schedule a meetup? ?

Got an interview invite this morning in Tacoma for a "Combined Interview Conference" for a seat in Anchorage, too!

Submitted CASPA application and supplemental end of July. Reviewed by MEDEX beginning of September due to sending in grades in late August because of retaking a few prereqs for a refresher. 

It would be great to set up a meet up in Tacoma the evening before... anyone else interested?

10 minutes ago, MartaGG said:

Got an interview invite this morning in Tacoma for a "Combined Interview Conference" for a seat in Anchorage, too!

Submitted CASPA application and supplemental end of July. Reviewed by MEDEX beginning of September due to sending in grades in late August because of retaking a few prereqs for a refresher. 

It would be great to set up a meet up in Tacoma the evening before... anyone else interested?

Congrats!  Are you interviewing on 12/8?  If so, I would love to meet up the evening of the 7th for dinner.  It'll be nice to know some friendly faces when we walk in on Saturday morning.   What is a "combined interview conference" exactly?  

1 hour ago, Dani27 said:

Congrats!  Are you interviewing on 12/8?  If so, I would love to meet up the evening of the 7th for dinner.  It'll be nice to know some friendly faces when we walk in on Saturday morning.   What is a "combined interview conference" exactly?  

I also got an invite for 12/8 for Anchorage! And I think "combined" just means there will be people interviewing for each campus, not just one. I would love to meet up the night before.

• Like 1

Got an invite yesterday for the combined interview conference in Tacoma on Dec. 8th for the Spokane class! Super excited! Can't believe I got an interview actually. I applied very late. I would be interested in meeting up the day before! 

I definitely have questions about this "conference" that is scheduled from 8-5. That is a long interview day! 

Edited by jamland

On 11/8/2018 at 7:25 PM, MartaGG said:

On 11/8/2018 at 9:02 PM, harps1220 said:

I also got an invite for 12/8 for Anchorage! And I think "combined" just means there will be people interviewing for each campus, not just one. I would love to meet up the night before.

20 hours ago, jamland said:

Got an invite yesterday for the combined interview conference in Tacoma on Dec. 8th for the Spokane class! Super excited! Can't believe I got an interview actually. I applied very late. I would be interested in meeting up the day before! 

I definitely have questions about this "conference" that is scheduled from 8-5. That is a long interview day! 

I set up another "topic" specifically for the 12/8 interview conference.  Thought it may be easier to organize something there.  We could plan, share info, etc.  

• Like 1