2018-2019 Application Cycle

I also received an invitation to interview in Tacoma on 10/13 this morning. I’m seriously in shock. Definitely crying happy tears.

While I was submitting my supplemental I remember thinking that there was just no way I would be offered an interview and feeling like I was throwing away money. I went to high school and did my undergrad in WA, but have been an Oregon resident the past few years. With just over 2000 hours of clinical experience and technically being an OOS applicant, I just felt like I was such a long shot.

Sorry for oversharing, but holy cow. Can’t even process this. So looking forward to meeting all of you interviewing. Would love to meet up Friday 10/12 for drinks or dinner if anyone is interested.

• Upvote 2

Congratulations to everyone who recieved Tacoma interview invites today! For those who applied and have not recieved anything yet, don't worry. Second round livites typically go out in November. I am currently a Tacoma student. A few of us would be more than willing to meet with some of you prior to interviews. If anyone is interested, shoot me an email: peckenpaugh.sd@gmail.com

• Like 3

2 hours ago, riyas24 said:

Received an interview invitation for MEDEX Tacoma this morning as well! I was verified on 7/30 and received the initial email saying that I met their criteria on 8/3. I'm so excited to meet you all and would love to do a pre-meet the day before.  

3 hours ago, paramedic09 said:

I also got an interview invite today for Tacoma!!

6 hours ago, Claystatue said:

I also got an interview for the 13th! Looking forward to meeting everyone and I would be up for a group meet up on the 12th.

7 hours ago, hellosummer said:

Invited to interview at Tacoma on October 13th! I would love to meet up before interview day. I’ll be coming up from Olympia.

CASPA Verified 5/21 Supplemental completed 5/28 Moved to full faculty review 6/1. 

10 hours ago, SW2PA said:

Just got an invite for Oct 13th for the Tacoma campus!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, QIUQIU said:

Congratulations! I also received that email earlier, so excited and nervous, are you local or where will you come from? 

8 hours ago, Lance said:

I just got the same invite! I will be driving up from Vancouver, WA the night before. Does anyone want to meet up on Friday before the interview?

To all invited to interview in Tacoma on 10/13, I created a new thread to discuss interview details and meeting up here ?

Edited by hmtpnw

My CASPA application was verified with MEDEX on 7.18 but I took some time finishing the supplemental application and didn't submit it until 9.10 (Since they extended the deadline). Did everyone who is posting interview invites have their secondary applications submitted before August? I'm hoping I make the second round of interviews. This waiting part of the process is the worst.

5 hours ago, wyoAT said:

My CASPA application was verified with MEDEX on 7.18 but I took some time finishing the supplemental application and didn't submit it until 9.10 (Since they extended the deadline). Did everyone who is posting interview invites have their secondary applications submitted before August? I'm hoping I make the second round of interviews. This waiting part of the process is the worst.

My application was verified early June. 

Edited by KaylaRT
Incomplete info
  • Upvote 1