Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I received a call this miring to interview!! Could not have been more excited to see Winston/Salem come up on my caller ID. I will be interviewing on 9/17. Would anyone interviewing that Monday want to get together on Sunday for lunch or early dinner?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 6:06 PM, beva303 said:

I received a call this miring to interview!! Could not have been more excited to see Winston/Salem come up on my caller ID. I will be interviewing on 9/17. Would anyone interviewing that Monday want to get together on Sunday for lunch or early dinner?

Hey congrats and same! I would definitely be down to meet up ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who have already received interview invitations, congrats!! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your supplemental application?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck with interviews!! I’m a current ELP student at Wake, so I’ll be joining your upcoming PA class of 2021! If you have any questions feel free to reach out :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 3:06 PM, beva303 said:

I received a call this miring to interview!! Could not have been more excited to see Winston/Salem come up on my caller ID. I will be interviewing on 9/17. Would anyone interviewing that Monday want to get together on Sunday for lunch or early dinner?

Got a call yesterday for a 9/17 interview! I submitted my supplemental a little later (late June). Would love to meet up for early dinner the day before with some other people interviewing that date!

Edited by CAPrePA94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CAPrePA94 said:

Got a call yesterday for a 9/17 interview! I submitted my supplemental a little later (late June). Would love to meet up for early dinner the day before with some other people interviewing that date!

Thanks for disclosing when you submitted your supplemental.  I submitted mine June 30th, so I've been wondering (though I realize it's an exercise in futility) if they've decided not to interview me.  Anyway, time will tell.  Best of luck and the upcoming interview!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AEM59681 said:

Thanks for disclosing when you submitted your supplemental.  I submitted mine June 30th, so I've been wondering (though I realize it's an exercise in futility) if they've decided not to interview me.  Anyway, time will tell.  Best of luck and the upcoming interview!!

You're welcome! Thank you so much and best of luck to you as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone interviewing on the 12th concerned about the incoming hurricane? I'll be driving down from Virginia and I think I should be fine leaving Wednesday after the interview but I just wanted to check! I think we should be clear because I *think* it's suppose to make landfall on the lower coast on Thursday? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am interviewing on the 12th and also a little nervous about this. I am also driving from Virginia as well so not concerned about myself, just a little worried they may cancel. I might give them a call tomorrow morning to confirm the interview will still be taking place. Per the Wake Forest website, they have not cancelled classes and Winston-Salem is not supposed to be feeling effects until Thursday night. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ms123 I’m interviewing the 12th too, and flying in from Connecticut, so I was concerned. I saw that it was predicted to hit late Thursday as well, but it’s all unclear ? So far though, haven’t heard anything from the school!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aka94 Yes I'm still a bit worried. I emailed the school just to see if there were any weather related concerns in the Winston-Salem area. I will let you all know if they reply! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am scheduled to interview Monday the 17th, but was booked to fly in on Saturday and am now scrambling to see if I can make it into NC before the storm hits. I emailed with Elise today and as of now they are planning on holding interviews on Monday. Fingers crossed that everyone is able to travel safely. Anyone else interviewing on 9/17 rebooking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elise emailed me back and said

We are planning to conduct interviews tomorrow.  The storm is potentially going to hit the coast later Thursday/early Friday.  We will have rain so just be careful on your drive.”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, beva303 said:

I am scheduled to interview Monday the 17th, but was booked to fly in on Saturday and am now scrambling to see if I can make it into NC before the storm hits. I emailed with Elise today and as of now they are planning on holding interviews on Monday. Fingers crossed that everyone is able to travel safely. Anyone else interviewing on 9/17 rebooking?

I was also scheduled for the 17th, but got an email that it would be canceled. I rescheduled for October 8th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am now interviewing on 10/8 (rescheduled from the 9/17 interview). Anyone else interviewing then interested in meeting on Sunday for lunch, let me know!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More