2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I got the call yesterday morning that I was accepted off the waitlist! I will be doing ELP business too! I emailed Elise a few weeks ago, and was told I was in the top third of the waitlist. There is hope!! Hang in there! If anyone else doing ELP business could please send me the Facebook group link, I would really appreciate it. If anyone accepted to the Winston-Salem campus is still looking for a roommate, please message me! 🙂 Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

For anyone going to the 2nd Look Day on March 30th— are you bringing guests (family, spouse, etc.)? I see there’s an option to register up to 4 guests so I’m assuming it’s for family/loved ones to come and learn about the program as well? Just wanted to see if most people were going solo or bringing guests. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 1:31 AM, khphammm said:

Has anyone (that was rejected following their interview) been able to get feedback from their interviews this past cycle? I've been emailing Elise and I don't want to bug her too much but I am anxious to get feedback to try again this upcoming cycle! 😞

Hey, have you heard anything back in this regard? 

• 3 weeks later...

Got a call from Elise today offering me a spot at the Winston Salem campus!!! So honored and humbled to have been offered a spot, but I've already put down a deposit elsewhere -- hope this opens up a spot for one of you! For reference, I interviewed on the last day and all I know was I was placed in the top third of the waitlist 🙂 

• Like 2