2018-2019 Cycle

On 12/4/2018 at 4:27 PM, 2018PrePA said:

Hi guys! Just accepted my offer for the Winston-Salem campus 🙂 Does anyone know where you go to pay the deposit? I turned down the ELP program so I'm not sure if that's why I'm not seeing the option to pay it yet. Thanks! 

Hey. The link to pay is in the offer letter Elise emails. I don't know how ELP complicates . . . She was good about returning my email though. Congrats! 🙂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ecb220 said:

Just received a phone call invitation for an interview in January - so excited!!! I applied around late August and submitted supplemental in September (I think lol) for those wondering. 

@ecb220 - which date did you go with? Elise called me yesterday with an offer to interview in the last group on Jan 9th.  Hoping to find someone to split a shuttle back to the Greensboro airport when the day's over. Lmk!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CChyrful

Just submitted my deposit for Wake Forest (deadline is 2 weeks after receiving acceptance letter). Interviewed on 12/05, received call from Elise on 12/18. 🙂 I guess I'll be moving to NC in May! Good luck everyone!

On 12/18/2018 at 5:44 PM, jsutt13 said:

Hey guys! I submit my supplemental application at literally the last second and just got the call for an interview today, they said the last day to interview date was 1/9! If anyone is heading up to interview that day let me know! Im from Florida and will be flying in on Tuesday!

Hey! I'll be there on the 9th!

On 8/30/2018 at 12:55 PM, ScubaBubble said:

Good luck with interviews!! I’m a current ELP student at Wake, so I’ll be joining your upcoming PA class of 2021! If you have any questions feel free to reach out 🙂

Hey! Congratulations on finishing up the ELP program!! I'm interviewing in a few days, do you have any advice or pointer? 

On 8/30/2018 at 12:55 PM, ScubaBubble said:

Good luck with interviews!! I’m a current ELP student at Wake, so I’ll be joining your upcoming PA class of 2021! If you have any questions feel free to reach out 🙂

Congrats on the ELP program! What interview style does WF use and do you have any tips on how to do well?

4 minutes ago, Ahhan said:

Is there anybody who have not heard anything back from the school? I see that the lst day for thr i terview was Jan 9, but I have not heard anything yet so I am super confused. I guess I am rejected? 

Typically it takes 2 weeks after your interview date to hear back. I would email Elise if it has been more than 2 weeks to see!

26 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

Typically it takes 2 weeks after your interview date to hear back. I would email Elise if it has been more than 2 weeks to see!

Oh no, I have never gotten invitation to interview. I literally have not heard anything from the school, the only email I received from them was the confirmation email about my supplemental application. 😭

On 1/14/2019 at 2:10 PM, Allie171965 said:

For anyone who interviewed on the last day, did they happen to mention how many seats were still available at that time? I am on the wait-list, and the wait has been killing me. I figure any information I can get at this point might help me get a better idea of my chances.

They told us 2-3 weeks and that was a week ago.